What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim Beam Cup so far

mightydragon

Juniors
Hi all,
Now that the Jim Beam Cup is entering the final half of the season, who do you think will win the comp? Who will make the semi finals and who do you think are the most disappointing team so far?

Spike

First Grade
Windsor has been dominating the comp only losing one game against the Sydney Bulls. I believe one of these two teams will win the comp.

As for disappointing Ourimbah would be my pick considering they are often boosted by Wests premier league team but are yet to win a game this year.

Fanny Batter

Juniors
windsor had their first 9 games at home.that explains their good form.itll b tuff now cos there away.

newtown hav performed well-really imoproving.cabra hav been the flops

Jeffles

Bench
Steve Goshn is a good coach - a real asset for Windsor.

Windsor had so many home games so early because they said it is too cold in the winter. Fair enough - but why play Friday night games? It's so far away they shouldn't be allowed!

The Bulla haven't dominated either. The top 3 are pretty even and Newtown are only getting better.

Cabramatta should be doing better considering their big support. Ditto Wenty and Erina.

mightydragon

Juniors
Yeah i agree FB and Jeffles. Cabra have been the big flop. I see Windsor and the Bulls as being the top two come the end of the season

Agent Mulder

Bench
Asquith have won there last two over Ourimbah and Cabramatta and are starting to come good, Getting players back from injury, Willie Bishop the former NZ Warrior and Sydney Rooster is actually playing Fullback at Asquith these days.

Animal

Juniors
I heard a rumour that Steve Jolly from the Bulls might be getting a call up to The Dogs premier league. Anyone else hear this?

tye

Juniors
Belrose have been the unlucky team losing several tight games that could have gone either way.....They have had a bad run with injuries also

brooksy19

Bench
I wouldnt write of The Entrance, we've had a terrible run with injuries, but still running equal 2nd.