What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sloan

BLM01

First Grade
NSW dominated in both the forwards and backs. Both sides were decent enough as far as defence was concerned but in the end we showed a bit more class to out do them. It shows that Maguire as a coach has the right methods to win big games.

Walsh had some dangerous moments in attack but we shut him out quick smart. We, sorry NSW, just nullified their attack and the Maroons could not post a try.

The Dragons should adopt this application in all of their remaining games this year.
I would not put too much on the coaching, just the will and class of the players we have. Their forwards were light on.
More importantly QLD Dads Army needs to bring fresh young blood for today's game
Its getting time over for Hunt, DCE, Gagai, Kaufusi, or even Capewell? at that level.
I also think Billy dropped the wrong back edge rower in Sua.
They did have some injuries and players left out that a walk up starters like Tino Munster Flegler and the Dolphins forward injured.

since77

Juniors
Its getting time over for Hunt, DCE, Gagai, Kaufusi, or even Capewell? at that level.
Kaufusi looks like a bloody medieval monk with that receding hairline. Just bite the bullet and shave it all off!! My wife was asking who the old guy on the field was.....
Out of those 4 I agree its time to move 3 of them on. DCE I think still has a year or two left in him at that level. Would swap him for Hunt for the next 2 years here at the Dragons without a second thought.