What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JLT One-Day Cup 2018 (Sept 16 - Oct 10)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jack Edwards and Sams have been a couple of finds this tourney so far, good to see Abbott finally recapturing some of his old form as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Abbott did bowl pretty well last night, Sams very accurate as well. I thought Tassie started well but some of those wickets were just thrown away.

Bazal

Post Whore
Handscomb is playing drives again and looks much better already, albeit only for 25 runs thus far but he did get 80 odd last start too.

Bazal

Post Whore
Vics rolled for 200

A lot of crap shots, but I also think the pitch isn't as good as Handsome Pete and the commentators think it is. Definitely looks to be sticking in the surface, and it's turning.

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats to Short though. Incredible innings. I hope he can bring that kind of form into the international arena. We're gonna need it.

Timbo

Staff member
Can we finally stop using Hurstville Oval now?

Yeah. Given that Blacktown and Drummoyne are available in Sydney there’s no reason to use Hurstville any longer.

They’d be better off going further south and playing at North Dalton.