What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JLT One-Day Cup 2018 (Sept 16 - Oct 10)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Moses gets bowled by a straight delivery by Zampas first ball, expecting it to spin a mile lol

undertaker

Coach
Ian Healy talking about squirrel grips. Been watching too much Sam Burgess from the looks of things.

Also, Kim Hughes sounds like a chain-smoker who's just walked out of the pub after a long lunch with Phil Rothfield. His face is also starting to become as red as his.

Moses gets bowled by a straight delivery by Zampas first ball, expecting it to spin a mile lol

Zampa barely turns the ball. As Richie Benaud said in the MCC masterclass video, leg spinners need to have the fiercely spun leg break (like Warne and MacGill did). Benaud wasn't a prodigious turner of the ball himself and got away with bowling line and length during the pre-limited overs era, but in the T20 era now it's easy pickings for batsmen when most of your deliveries are gun-barrel straight.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Unlucky way to get out for Hughes.

Actually I have enjoyed Kim Hughes today. Makes quite a bit of sense, reckon he would murder a beer or 20.

undertaker

Coach
Not only do they have a cult following they are handy cricketers the Edwards brothers
Mickey Edwards definitely channelling the Nick "Honey Badger" Cummins look

Mickey_Edwards_1718.ashx

4A2E0CDF00000578-0-image-a-1_1521029657482.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
NSW are letting this drift too much

And holy balls, young Edwards has absolutely hooped that first ball. Unlucky not to get through.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good hundred from Weatherald.

Someone remind me why they didn't pick him for the ODIs in England again?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some pretty ordinary bowling figures from Abbott and Mickey Edwards

TheParraboy

Staff member
Unlucky way to get out for Hughes.

Actually I have enjoyed Kim Hughes today. Makes quite a bit of sense, reckon he would murder a beer or 20.

Yeah didn't mind KHughes in the box, was good and refreshing

Notch was good too

hang on I see whats happening here, JL picking the commentators now ;)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mickey Edwards definitely channelling the Nick "Honey Badger" Cummins look

Mickey_Edwards_1718.ashx

4A2E0CDF00000578-0-image-a-1_1521029657482.jpg

ahhh the honey badger

currently starring as the bachelor on tele, the show finished taping months ago
and interesting what happens, not all roses and honey

Fangs

Coach
Got shit on next few weekends so will miss the games. Disappointed. Would like to have seen some big show brilliance.

Really like the ground out at Drummoyne. Last time I was there the best view was actually outside the ground. You can just watch the game through the fence.