What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job opportunity @ The Dragons

big pat

Coach
i was praising steel dragon, for having 4 beers in one hand a meat pie in the other and waving his flag, just thought they might percieve him to be a drucken lout.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I thought it was an apt description Pat, still a good video and my pick for the winner.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Well... It's after 5 and I'm assuming that's the deadline. There's been a few good submissions but I'm pretty sure mines up there. My fingers are crossed pretty tight, and big thanks to all you out there who are supporting my application.

brendothejet

First Grade
Hey steel,

your video is great mate. Good luck with it, but not too much as I want it! ;)

as long as it doesn't go to a raiders fan!!!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
I was wondering when someone would pick up on that!

Honestly I just gulped them (all 3 eggs) straight down, luckily no yolks had broken and it didn't really taste like anything. No different to lumpy water, if that makes sense.
They didn't sit real well though, but fortunately stayed down.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
A few good entries.

The top 4 for mine are, in no particular order:

- The one where the guy gets spray-painted with the Red V (although this doesn't really show anything about his ability with digital media other than creating a video)
- The one from Steel_Dragon with the Rocky re-enactment (but again, nothing really about ability with digital media, both are just enjoyable videos)
- The one from brendo.
- The one from Collin Tew.

The last two were the best in terms of actual skill with digital media (especially that Collin Tew one where he used the Dragons website), but the first two were the the best in terms of being exciting to watch mini-movies!

Good luck to all who entered!