What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joe Roff

Panjabi

Juniors
This is going to be a little out of left-field.. but how would Joe Roff look in a raiders jersey???
I realise Joe has decided to retire from the wallabies and is most likely going to end up in Japan, but i do recall that he was once linked with a move to the Raiders in the Super League days, but i don't see the harm in trying to lure him to the raiders.
He'd be a great replacement for Joel, and is stilll relatively young '28', and is already an ACT resident.
Anyway, that's my recruitment thought for the day.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Maybe man...I reckon tho that he would keep playing for the wallabies for as long as he was in Oz. Maybe the plan is that if he is in Japan, nobody will ask him to play for the wallabies.

greeneyed

First Grade
I think he is too old for us now. Plus, can't see him doing it. He rejected the chance once before and the union types would pay him anything NOT to play for the Raiders as well...

Anonymous

Juniors
He'd be an excellent player for us, however, he can get waaaaay more money overseas in Japan or Europe and his by far best position is fullback.

Edwahu

Bench
He is studying and captaining the first 15 at oxofrd or some other toff university I think.

raiders_boy

Juniors
guys, we come up with great ideas here, but they would never happen. If joe roff wanted to keep playing he would play for the wallabies, or earn crap loads overseas. plus our management wouldt even think about going after him. not for any reason, just cos they dont hink at all