What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ref and Bunker Decisions

Vee

First Grade
f**k off. Walter's raked that?

What fcking replay was the bunker watching?

JC! My default position is with the refs but they're hard to defend on tonight's evidence.

kurt faulk

Coach

Saints get penalised for dragging the player into touch.

Ref "all you can challenge is if the player went into touch. You can't challenge the penalty".
Flanagan "I want to challenge".

f**k me dead. How can the son of a coach be so f**king stupid?

Last Week

Bench
Just bumping in the inevitable event that the apparent best referee, one Ashleigh Klein, f**ks up tonight's match.

Sweeps anyone?

My tip is that his first of many f**k ups will be in the first 10 minutes.

Last Week

Bench
His decisions over the years need to be seriously looked at. He is obviously using his position as a referee to manufacture close games. He's a disgrace.

kurt faulk

Coach
His decisions over the years need to be seriously looked at. He is obviously using his position as a referee to manufacture close games. He's a disgrace.

Bill harrigan did that his whole career. Too bad if the better team eventually loses, at least it was a close game.

99 gf the most classic case.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bill harrigan did that his whole career. Too bad if the better team eventually loses, at least it was a close game.

99 gf the most classic case.

Billy was a f**king egomaniac. Never forget the Eels Knights game where he binned four Eels, pretty much all randomly (it's been a long time but I recall one at least was legit, and probs frustration)...and then in his autobiography literally said "I knew what Parra were going to do and I made sure I stopped it".

Absolute f**knut and a terrible ref.

no name

Coach
Couple of awful calls both ways tonight. As has been mentioned, the bunker check for a try 40m away from the tryline with NSW back up there with the ball on the attack.
The other big one that comes to mind was when the blues had the ball attacking 10 out in front of the posts, an absolute shit show in the ruck NSW player is pulled by the leg and goes back down. Klein blows time off.
I’m sure Qlders will have a couple of ridiculous calls they disagreed with as well.

Latest posts