What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Clinton...

Papa_smurf

Juniors
... will be a tiger next yr

hows he going this yr?

i saw him play the week b4 the bye and he looked alright

abpanther

Staff member
Is that official (link please) or merely speculation?

Clinton has played ok, always tries very hard, was dropped to the bench earlier this season for making stupid mistakes and giving away too many penalties. Has addressed this problem to a certain degree and looked good in patches yesterday, plays with a lot of heart and always tries his best.

EzyG

Juniors
He played well on Sunday against the Tigers. He was sucking in the big ones (oxygen that is) when he came from the field, looked like he had been a sauna.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
PSI-11D said:
I cant see him leaving Penrith to be honest.

u might wanna learn 2 get ust 2 it buddy.

i cant say why cos others will have a cry cos my source is not 'published', buts is a done deal. i broke the news y'day but the thread got deleted cos of the above reasons.

thanks 4 the feedback guys

Dave Q

Coach
Clinton is a great player.

It would be sad to see him and the Panthers part ways.

He's an attractive proposition for any club.

griffo346

First Grade
Cant see Joel leaving.... he is like the king of panther land and admired by a fair few fans i take it

GO THE PRESIDANT

C.P

Juniors
Papa_smurf said:
.. will be a tiger next yr

Papa_smurf said:
u might wanna learn 2 get ust 2 it buddy.

i cant say why cos others will have a cry cos my source is not 'published', buts is a done deal. i broke the news y'day but the thread got deleted cos of the above reasons.

thanks 4 the feedback guys

Any other scoops for us Nostradamus :lol::lol::lol:
Danny Weirdler is that you????

Latest posts