What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Edwards

Gene Krupa

Referee
From the likes of you, no

Wow, well looks like you have to be a trackhead to support the Knight now. Just what everyone wanted, a bunch of c**ks who think they are better than everyone else. f**k, and the Dre comment? Wow, play the man and not the ball. Oh well, you lot are a bunch of f**kwits anyway. Enjoy your forum. Looks like this has turned into a yes man place too.

f**ktards.

Tom155

Coach
Wow, well looks like you have to be a trackhead to support the Knight now. Just what everyone wanted, a bunch of c**ks who think they are better than everyone else. f**k, and the Dre comment? Wow, play the man and not the ball. Oh well, you lot are a bunch of f**kwits anyway. Enjoy your forum. Looks like this has turned into a yes man place too.

f**ktards.
you picked a fight & now you want to run away when you cop shit from them, f*ck off & dont come back

Last edited:

Archduke_Franz

Juniors
Yep back to topic, just sounds like this gene woman has a bit of sand stuck in her vag..so nothing to see here..anyway back to Eddy. I did notice notice he played the least minutes of all our forwards this week, yet still stood out the most. It was something like 37ish minutes which im assuming is due to fas been out and needing to become more of that impact type forward for this game. I thought he did it great but really feel he can be used better and for longer minutes. How do you guys think he would be best used? impact forward, front row, lock, bench, high work rate with longer minutes?? It seems you could do whatever with this kid and he will go good.

Pika

Bench
Lock.

I think He has about 60 quality minutes in him.

It really depends on his work load. If he has to carry a few middles than I dont expect him to be able to 60.