What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
This has been going around since yesterday.

It's hard to really tell if it's him but does look very similar. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

dontbro

Juniors
I don't believe it's him.

It is so easy for one's character and reputation to be tarnished forever in this day and age.

But if it is him...then..

franklin2323

Immortal
ive seen it, looks stetchy to me, i hope for his sake its fake

if its not, he must be sacked, de-registered and probably thrown in jail

I thought it was fake but then I seen the picture it looks pretty real. but agree if proven he should be gone!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
i also noticed the original tweeter(?) has deleted all his original tweets and asked if anyone knew a good lawyer as they think they may have gone too far

gregstar

Referee
human-dog-hybrid.jpg

both mum & bubs are doing fine.

they've got his eyes.

Bazal

Post Whore
It doesn't quite look like him...but A) I can't say I studied the photo in depth and B) I've seen plenty of pics of drunk people who look pretty different to their sobre selves.

Either way, whoever is in the pic is one sick f**k.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I dont see the big deal, its obvious he's just getting the dog to clean up some peanut butter he spilt on himself.
On a serious note Im 50/50 on whether its him or not. If it is, good luck ever living this one down.