What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Reddy

Steve Austin

Juniors
Telegraph says we've signed him.

Where will he play?

I can see Sheens moving Ayshford into the back row already.

super_coach

First Grade
Aysford to the back of the scrum and Reddy to the centres, no super star but at the right coin he will go okay. Lets face it they go the same side every time in attack so he will not see much ball, just has to tackle and he is quite good at that

spearby

Juniors
Replace for Daniella... Ayshford has really come on this year. I'd give him another year at least in the centres.
why would you let a player like moltzen go who can play half cenre fullback wing five 8 and buy reddy they would be on about the same money i think. also wouldnt moltzen be a fair bit younger :crazy:

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Maybe one of them is a c*ck who doesn't fit the culture we're trying to build and the other might fit into our team structure better in a more limited but more effective.....beats me.

Parra fans don't rate Reddy at all.

macnaz

Staff member
He is ok.. but do we need more just ok players ? I have no idea what their plans are, but i just want next year to come so we can start again fresh with who ever we have.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
why would you let a player like moltzen go who can play half cenre fullback wing five 8 and buy reddy they would be on about the same money i think. also wouldnt moltzen be a fair bit younger :crazy:

We need a lot of new players who have not heard all of Sheen's game plans and motivational speaches. Let the brain washing commence

TYGA

Juniors
Was playing for City 2010 and would expect would play right wing for us. 191cms and 95+kgs obviously had talent before injuries so may be a good pickup.

Hardly the signing news fans were waiting for.

holman

Juniors
Great another broken down hack like McKinnon injury prone, over the hill has been, for Christ sake give the young blokes a go and stop buying these hacks.

Borat.

Juniors

I can farkin play half, wing five8 and with myself - doesnt mean I am any good at it...

I hope we don't sign him, But I'd much rather Reddy in the centres than moltz

boonboon

Juniors
Joel Reddy can play fullback, win and centre - I would think he will play right wing for the tigers - he is only 25 , has played almost every game the 3 years before this year when he was out in round 10 with a pec injury for the season. So yes he has an injury but doesen't make him injury prone. 34 tries in 74 matches in the last 4 years so definatly knows his way to the tryline despite being regarded as a better defensive player , 2 tries and 4 linebreaks in 6 games this year in an injury interrupted season

He played for city in 2010 over 190cm and 95 kgs

He really is a step above Brown and Beau Ryan and would be imo a fantastic addition to the tigers backline at wing or fullback

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reddy's positional stats (career)

Fullback - 6 games (1 try) - 3 wins, 3 losses
Wing - 18 games (7 tries) - 9 wins, 9 losses
Centre - 63 games (29 tries) - 30 wins, 33 losses
Five-Eighth - 1 game - 1 draw
Bench - 2 games (1 try) - 1 win, 1 loss.

Based on that, he's not a fullback, a winger or a five-eighth, he's a centre

Latest posts