What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey downgraded

northey

First Grade
hahah when it was announced they but it on the bottom of the screen on channel seven, cause it was breaking news lol

beckster05

Juniors
skeepe said:
Ridiculous decision. The judiciary are weak.
Get over it skeepe. The correct decision was reached. IMO 3 -4 matches was too much considering that verbal abuse of the referees happens week in week out by the players.

Woo hoo! Take that all you Johns bashers. Now onto the finals and watch out for Joey in the first week of the finals as he is going to be really fired up.

beckster05 said:
Get over it skeepe. The correct decision was reached. IMO 3 -4 matches was too much considering that verbal abuse of the referees happens week in week out by the players.

Woo hoo! Take that all you Johns bashers. Now onto the finals and watch out for Joey in the first week of the finals as he is going to be really fired up.
Piss off back to the NRL section and cry with the rest of the whinging cry babies
A well rested..recovered Johns is just what we need
We need to sneak one over on the cows or penwiff.Top 6 and we could win it from there

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
I was never in any doubt about the outcome. The NRL just stood to lose too much by sticking by their guns and insisting on the four weeks. Once it was insinuated that Johns might quit if denied the opportunity to play in the finals, the NRL couldn't punish him as they wished without jeopordising the standing of the game. It just wasn't worth it, making an example out of him only to leave the game open to attack from the media and rival codes.

chinorocks

Juniors
Screw this we need to win one sh*t...we SHOULD win both. Its time for Danny and Simmo and Newton and Kidely and Midley to pull their heads out of their asses and realise they are good enough to win without him.

The Cowboys and Panthers are going sh*thouse atm, and are primed for the taking. I will be disappinted if we don't win both.

PrideKnight

Bench
lol, i was gunna say holla

what a relief, just got called by andrew (the journo dude) and the article type thing is going to be run tomorrow, i daresay the caption will be changed from something like "knights fans stand behind joey" to "knights fans elated by downgrading"

thats the media

Gene Krupa

Referee
I don't think the boys will let us down now they know they have their captain back for the finals! I haven't been this confident in a Joeyless win in along time.

Ben

Bench
I think we can defy what most people are thinking and win a game without Johns in the team. Mullen is young and raw but he has shown that he can steer a first grade side. Others will need to lift, notably Thaiday. He has to really get his defensive side of his game under control because we can't afford the mistakes he committed against the Eagles.

Gene Krupa

Referee

RK

First Grade
How the hell did that happen????

He should have got the full charges. Its all because of his football status that he got it downgraded.

He was remorseful, crap... He is a repeat offender!!!

PrideKnight

Bench
go whinge about it (and get gang banged) in the nrl forum

we are happy in here, you aint gunna kill the buzz

PrideKnight

Bench
people are allowed to have an opinion, but its nothing that a) we havent heard, b) we havent thought and c) cant be discussed in a negative way out in the nrl forum

this is the knights forum, dont come in and expect to be treated nicely because you have a chip on your shoulder coz ur team can only make the finals offside

Master Vippo

Juniors
PrideKnight said:
go whinge about it (and get gang banged) in the nrl forum

we are happy in here, you aint gunna kill the buzz

I reckon, RABK, Gene, Alex28. Some massive aggression goin on in the NRL forums. Even i feel singed.

Latest posts