What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey in trouble???

i dont know if this has been raised b4 ( i had a search but couldnt find anything), but did joey have some trouble at a pub in the gold coast after the magic millions horse racing carnival? my father in law keeps giving me stick for something that happened, but i dont know whether to believe him or not. I wont say what it was just yet, cause it wasnt that cool if it was true, but i just wanted to know?

hmmmm, might be a load of crap then, he said it was from a reliable source and he is not the lying type...maybe his reliable source is full of ish

Kaz

junior
I wonder if they captured it on tape. (Shock Horror) :?: :?

If they did it would have been added to the collection. :lol:

antonius

Coach
There's a story doing the rounds, (There was a bit in Sundays paper actually) that there was a bit of a dust up with him and a couple of Dragons team members at a race meeting up there. The paper said to his credit Johns walked away from the fracas (which is amazing in itself).

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
There's a story doing the rounds, (There was a bit in Sundays paper actually) that there was a bit of a dust up with him and a couple of Dragons team members at a race meeting up there. The paper said to his credit Johns walked away from the fracas (which is amazing in itself).

:roll:

*Lifts carpet & sweeps everything under it. *

Misanthrope

Staff member
oh man im from the gold coast and i so wish i knew he was here!

He may have been in trouble for a lot of things, but as far as I know, he doesn't swing that way

i read the bit in the paper , didnt go into too much detail though, still like to know if what i heard and what happened was the same thing?

Latest posts