What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey LIVE again - Hull vs Warrington

jed

First Grade
There's now a thread in the ESL forum that contains the list of all ESL games on Fox Sports, and will be updated each week as soon as more info is known.

Raider_69

Post Whore
looking forward to the shock headlines "Johns MOTM again"

Please! sub par comp, with mostly sub par players, and sub par teams, it will surprise only the dunces that he will carve it up again... as would any Australian international

jed

First Grade
There are a lot of people that will want to see the game live, to have the excited feeling of anticipation, not knowing what's going to happen next. There's a huge difference to seeing a game live to seeing it delayed that afternoon, especially as most people will already know the result by then.

There is an afternoon replay scheduled this time though.....

aussies1st

Staff member
Spot on Jed. I hate it when the Raiders game aren't shown live. If I know the result I usually won't watch it unless of course the Raiders won :d

The_Coach

Juniors
Yeah i understand the whole not knowing what happens thing.

It's just the time slot is rediculous.

What time is the replay on?

jed

First Grade
I find when I record a game to watch later, even if I don't know the score, I'm not as excited as seeing it as it happens, especially Formula 1 (or at least, what Ch 10 claims is live). Maybe that's just me though.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Personally I think replays are over-rated, because as u have said, 9 times out of 10 u already know the score and who won, which takes away the excitement of not knowing who won.

Raider Ultra

Bench
How are you going to know what happened betwenn Hull and Warrington unless you deliberately look for it? If you want to get up at 4.30 though, fair play.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
RU, guaranteed by the time the replay comes on, u will know who won and the score.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:
RU, guaranteed by the time the replay comes on, u will know who won and the score.

not really Job.
If he stays away from the media outlets, both print and electronic, plus doesnt talk to anyone then he wont know.
Anyway...the money M Johns put on Warrington to win the comp is looking very good.
Leeds are supposed to be good and Johns made them look very average.
I will be watching all of Johns games to see him show up the ESL players over there.

Pigskin

Juniors
is the Leeds game being replayed any time soon ?

ESL is a joke .... Ben Walker would carve them up

Oink !

The Colonel

Immortal
Who is Joey and what is the ESL? Shouldn't FoxSports be doing all it can to promote the Finals series or are they having a sook because Channel Nine are showing all games live? :roll:

Mr Saab

Referee
what more do you want them to do Colonel? they are replaying the games when they dont have the rights. The ESL game is not conflicting with the finals in terms of time.

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
what more do you want them to do Colonel? they are replaying the games when they dont have the rights. The ESL game is not conflicting with the finals in terms of time.

They are promoting the games featuring Johns with a lot more regularity though. Just strange for mine...... personally I couldn't give a rats where he is.

Mr Saab

Referee
i agree with that, but they have to push something they have exclusive rights to in australia. Ch9 do their thing, Fox do theirs.

Ari Gold

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
not really Job.
If he stays away from the media outlets, both print and electronic, plus doesnt talk to anyone then he wont know.
Anyway...the money M Johns put on Warrington to win the comp is looking very good.
Leeds are supposed to be good and Johns made them look very average.
I will be watching all of Johns games to see him show up the ESL players over there.

so basically you're saying that he should lock himself up in a cupboard....

:lol: :lol:

Leeds are in very poor form btw... very much like brisbane atm....