What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey LIVE again - Hull vs Warrington

The Clan

Juniors
In the days before American style hype the Warrington Clubs nickname was "The Wires"

Widnes were "The Chemics"
Wakefield were "The Dreadnaughts"
Leeds were "The Loiners"
Bradford were "The steam pigs"
Hull FC were "The Airlie Birds"
etc....

innsaneink

Referee
jed said:
Is there a question there?

No....its a f**king yellow hippopotamus in a tuutuu.......:roll:...............in a bucket full of diamonds, youre a lump of coal.

Get to primary school, you'll learn to read between the lines.

Thanks, The Clan.

iggy plop

First Grade
Maybe Joey should go over there every bloody year so we can get some regular decent coverage of the ESL.

Do NZ get all the UTC games live next year because of Stacey? :mrgreen:

I can't believe Fox didn't show special live Owen Craigie matches when the great man was over there getting fatter each game for Widnes.

ESL - Wire said:
Did he get an award? nope

almost means nothing..........you should know that. Just like you are with the British fans who were claiming they almost beat the aussies in three tight matches in 2003, but you continually claimed the aussies despite winning by two points or with a extra man throughout the game were light years ahead.

So i will say again did Moran get the award? the answer is no, you're an amateur wanting to make it big.
I'd stick with RLFANS, you don't have much competition over there, over here you're a nobody.

Moran was everyones tip for the away and he was clearly the dominant player that year.

As for LU....its a message forum. One Ive been at for quite some time and one Im finding has even more fragile people on it then RLFans ever did. :lol:

ESL - Wire

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Moran was everyones tip for the away and he was clearly the dominant player that year.

As for LU....its a message forum. One Ive been at for quite some time and one Im finding has even more fragile people on it then RLFans ever did. :lol:

Who is everyone? he was dominate..................for London.

I think there are more people with sense over here and don't put up with your tripe.

Really, then what are you doing here? :lol:

Moran was dominant at London. He had everyone in the UK signing his praises.

When I pointed out he was mainly a reserve grader for Parramatta people started to get all upset. After all if a Parramatta reserve grader could dominate SL....what does that say about the strength of the competition.

ESL - Wire

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Really, then what are you doing here? :lol:

Moran was dominant at London. He had everyone in the UK signing his praises.

When I pointed out he was mainly a reserve grader for Parramatta people started to get all upset. After all if a Parramatta reserve grader could dominate SL....what does that say about the strength of the competition.

I'm here because your opinion doesn't get brown nosed by many, like i said you're a nobody over here. Your opinions are worthless.

Like i said who is everyone? did he make the dream team? he stood out for London because he was the best they had to offer.

How the London reserve player been getting on..........O'Hallaron, that's right struggled this year with London to get many games, a British centre and Aussie import have kept him out but good ol' Penrith secure his future.
And then there's Stapleton from bottom table Leigh..........sorry you were saying something about the Strength of which competition??

Is funny how a few people heere really try to attack me personally because they dont like the opinions I express on an open forum. :lol:

Look, Im not debating this. Its a fact. Moran went VERY close to winning the MOS award. Its just a fact.

If you cant handle that facts, dont read message boards because you obviously have some issues regarding other peoples opinions that you can not handle.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if that is the case. If you are that weak. After all the sooner a dope like you stops trying to dribble their way around simple facts....the sooner I get to move to to some real debate with fans that know SOMETHING about the game. :cool:

ESL - Wire

Juniors
How the London reserve player been getting on..........O'Hallaron, that's right struggled this year with London to get many games, a British centre and Aussie import have kept him out but good ol' Penrith secure his future.
And then there's Stapleton from bottom table Leigh..........sorry you were saying something about the Strength of which competition??

How can something be a fact when it didn't happen.

Btw did you miss some of my post?

**clue** it's in bold.

ESL - Wire

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Aussies signing with an Aussie club.

What....you want a medal? :lol:

How should i put it? shall i use a bit of the LF special........go on then

One is a player coming from the bottom table of ESL and the other struggle to get a place in the team.
Now if ESL is that bad, like you have put it, what does that say about NRL and Penrith when they are taking players from ESL?

They are Aussies coming back home. You think Penrith signed them as stars? You think a team with on my count 10 rep players in their list needed a couple of bums from SL to lead their club?

Nop. They are signed for depth.

Now when these type of players go the other way....SL clubs sign them as their star players.

Thats how it works.

Average in Australia...superstar in the UK.

Guys like Brad Davis, 37 years old, a nobody in Australia....and he keep getting callups from clubs in the UK.

Anyone thats watched the NRL for long enough is amazed when they watch a SL game and see some familiar names running around. "He's STILL playing!" they say.

Thats how it work bud. You sign our average players as stars. We sign them as depth.

Know you place in the world and accept it. Ists these facts which see Australia dominate GB every year because while your jumping up and down about Dennis Moran we're laughing at you! :lol:

ESL - Wire

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
They are Aussies coming back home. You think Penrith signed them as stars? You think a team with on my count 10 rep players in their list needed a couple of bums from SL to lead their club?

Nop. They are signed for depth.

Now when these type of players go the other way....SL clubs sign them as their star players.

Thats how it works.

Average in Australia...superstar in the UK.

Guys like Brad Davis, 37 years old, a nobody in Australia....and he keep getting callups from clubs in the UK.

Anyone thats watched the NRL for long enough is amazed when they watch a SL game and see some familiar names running around. "He's STILL playing!" they say.

Thats how it work bud. You sign our average players as stars. We sign them as depth.

Know you place in the world and accept it. Ists these facts which see Australia dominate GB every year because while your jumping up and down about Dennis Moran we're laughing at you! :lol:

Brad Davis is playing in the first division. I think you will find the majority of players signed for this year and next year are current players in the NRL. You know players who are playing in the first team, no one ever claims them as superstars.
I have always said if a player is good enough to play first rep footy in the NRL then it's good enough for SL - if you want to lable every player that comes over here average, then go for it.

Finally - quit with the fascination of Moran, take down those posters in your room, even the ones that are a bit sticky and slowly throw them away.
He absense is really affecting you, i make that 6 times you have mentioned his name in seperate posts.

Dont put words into my mouth. Not ever player at SL clubs is poor....there are one or two good ones. Maybe one....but he is only there for five more games. :lol:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
From todays SMH:

After singing "Joey, Joey the top kangaroo" to the tune of Skippy during Johns's stunning Super League debut against Leeds, Warrington fans have produced the following songs for this weekend's clash with Hull:

Andrew Johns, Andrew Johns, playing for the Wire,
Andrew Johns, Andrew Johns, plays like he's on fire,
Makes all the tries,
Kicks all the goals,
Andrew Johns
Andrew Johns
Andrew Johns

Meat Pie, Sausage Roll
Come on Joey
Kick the Goal
Joey Joey Johns
He gets the ball
You'll look a fool
Joey Joey Johns

Joey Johns, superstar.
He is the greatest rugby player by far.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Phillips said:
Adrian Morley & Sione Faumuina are also playing in the UK...where is there coverage?

Sione - Live, 4:30AM, Friday.

The word you're looking for is "their" by the way, it really is a poor testament to our primary schooling system when such basics can't be grasped by 10 year olds.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
30-16 to Warrington. Joey had a pretty quiet game. Brent Grose, ex Sharkie, man of the match and performed a beautiful trip on Blacklock, ex Dragon, and got away with it. Brilliant! Wolves now get a home semi next week.

jed said:
There are a lot of people that will want to see the game live, to have the excited feeling of anticipation, not knowing what's going to happen next. There's a huge difference to seeing a game live to seeing it delayed that afternoon, especially as most people will already know the result by then.

I got more excitement of Tumbleweeds rolling past than watching this game.