What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey swears officials got it all wrong -SMH

Mr Saab

Referee
Footyshow will be sickening this thursday.
M Johns was interviewed in the 6pm news and gave his usual speech about his beloved brother.

Razor said:
Yes players swear at referees all of the time, and dont' get suspended. Johns does and gets 4 weeks. Yeah the NRL does help Johns don't they?

Other players swear when talking to the ref or linesmen, & that seems to be generally accepted.. Johns used swear words as an insult &used them directly in a disrespectful way (as a personal insult)
Knights fans on here seem to be living in an altered reality where anything joey does is ok .

Ps Razor..... Havn't you got another forum to tell some lies in?

Razor

Coach
Other players swear when talking to the ref or linesmen, & that seems to be generally accepted.. Johns used swear words as an insult &used them directly in a disrespectful way (as a personal insult)
Knights fans on here seem to be living in an altered reality where anything joey does is ok .

I didn't say "players swear when talking to the ref all the time", I said "players swear at the ref all the time".

And they do.

Perfect example is Tallis calling the referee a f**king cheat. Wasn't suspended. And the Broncos fans defended Tallis like mad

Ps Razor..... Havn't you got another forum to tell some lies in?

Oh look turning to insults. Looks like you think I'm right. Maybe if you weren't 5 and not be offended by the words f**king merkin, you'd learn to admit when you're wrong, instead of turning to the primary school tactic of insulting the people who are right.

Razor said:
I didn't say "players swear when talking to the ref all the time", I said "players swear at the ref all the time".

And they do.

Perfect example is Tallis calling the referee a f**king cheat. Wasn't suspended. And the Broncos fans defended Tallis like mad

Oh look turning to insults. Looks like you think I'm right. Maybe if you weren't 5 and not be offended by the words f**king merkin, you'd learn to admit when you're wrong, instead of turning to the primary school tactic of insulting the people who are right.

The Tallis incident was 5 yrs ago & it probably cost Qld the game as he was rightly sent off .....rules change over the yrs,& the knights were warned about abusing officials

I'm a bit older than 5 & no swear words offend me , ( liars do).
I will admit i'm wrong when you admit what a champion liar you are..

You voted Lockyer didn't you in the AUS captain poll:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Razor

Coach
I will admit i'm wrong when you admit what a champion liar you are..

Oh look more insults. Name 1 lie I have told? And don't mention Kiwis version of events who turned to insults when he realised I was wrong. Where Kiwi just made a whole lot of stuff up.

And even if you do listen to him, list the others? Champion liar means I lie constantly, not once (even though I haven't once).

You can't can you?

So as I said insulting me, is just another way of saying that I'm right and you're wrong. You're just too gutless to admit it.

I'm a bit older than 5

Well act like it

no swear words offend me

Well if they don't offend you, then why are you so adamant that Johns deserves 4 weeks suspension when smashing a forearm into someones head like O'Donnell did deserves only 1?

So they obviously do offend you, or you're letting your anti-Newcastle bias affect your judgement.

The Tallis incident was 5 yrs ago & it probably cost Qld the game as he was rightly sent off
So why is that different? Why is it okay for Tallis to call the referee of cheating using "f**king cheat", but not okay to call the referee incompetant using "f**king merkin"? I know which ones worse. Calling an official of cheating is so much worse than calling one incompetant.

Razor said:
Oh look more insults. Name 1 lie I have told? And don't mention Kiwis version of events who turned to insults when he realised I was wrong. Where Kiwi just made a whole lot of stuff up.

And even if you do listen to him, list the others? Champion liar means I lie constantly, not once (even though I haven't once).

You can't can you?

So as I said insulting me, is just another way of saying that I'm right and you're wrong. You're just too gutless to admit it.

Geez you just tell one lie after another . i was posting in the Johns V Locky aus captain thread & you voted for Johns & then tried to tell everyone you voted for Locky.
I also got alaugh out of your lies in the four corners thread where you were caught out again by many people, but you just go on denying it.

As for gutless why don't you have the balls to admit it when you get caught out .... no your just a little sooky bitch ,continually protesting your innocence..

Razor

Coach
I also got alaugh out of your lies in the four corners thread where you were caught out again by many people, but you just go on denying it.

What caught by one person? One person called Sir Knight who just happens to be a right-wing facist? You don't think he invented the lie did you? When it was him telling totally false facts.

And gee you've mentioned 2 so far. Both of which were completely made up. I explained the Lockyer one in the very same thread - "I clicked on the wrong button". But no, you completely ignore the facts because you know it makes you look like fools. Kiwi leaving half the discussion out of his signiture is a compliment to me. It's telling me how I'm right much more often than Kiwi and he needs to have that in his signiture to try and fool other people - and the only people it does fool are the people like you - ones who act like 5 year olds.

And the last post you made is totally proving my point - you did not make one point regarding the topic. You have realised what a fool you were for your comments, so you had to go completely off topic because you want people to talk about something else, because you are to afraid to admit how wrong you were.

A 4 week suspension for calling an incompetant referee a f**king merkin, is nowhere near as bad as smashing a forearm into a players head. Yet the suspension is 4 times as long.

CrazyEel

Bench
Razor said:
A 4 week suspension for calling an incompetant referee a f**king merkin, is nowhere near as bad as smashing a forearm into a players head. Yet the suspension is 4 times as long.
FFS, it's a 2 week suspension for abusing the ref if he accepts the plea, the extra week is due to his carry over points from smashing his forearm into Lewis's head the week before! It only becomes 4 in total if he doesn't accpet the plea and would have only been 2 if he didn't smash lewis in the head with his forearm the week before.

bluesbreaker

Bench
You brisbane fans should really learn to play a new tune with Razor. Attacking him for what i'd imagine was an accidental vote well over a year ago is just stupid.

bluesbreaker said:
You brisbane fans should really learn to play a new tune with Razor. Attacking him for what i'd imagine was an accidental vote well over a year ago is just stupid.

I'm not a brisbane fan ,& the four corners thread was only a few weeks ago ...

Morenito

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
FFS, it's a 2 week suspension for abusing the ref if he accepts the plea, the extra week is due to his carry over points from smashing his forearm into Lewis's head the week before! It only becomes 4 in total if he doesn't accpet the plea and would have only been 2 if he didn't smash lewis in the head with his forearm the week before.

Good point. I think they should accept the early giulty plea but wouldnt surprise me to see Sir Johns challange it.

I think if they do its due to the lack of confidence in the Kinghts being able to surivive until week 2 without him.

Snoop

Coach
bluesbreaker said:

It's not just Brisbane fans. Even Sir Knight was having a go at him. If it was so accidental why were there pages of argument followed by pages of <edited> a few minutes later? It was a a while ago but still ranks amongst the biggest all-time pwn3d events on these forums. We'd probably all forget about it if it weren't for Razor's continual denial over the event and his antics prior to the event and since.

If I were a Knights fan I would be disowning him or at least distancing myself from him as much as possible.

salivor

First Grade
Where's my great mates Millersnose and Goangod when I need them, cant.............possibly...........fight..............razor.............alone...............idiocy...................too .................strong...............in..................him.

Razor

Coach
& the four corners thread was only a few weeks ago ...

Yes so you should remember that Sir Knight said I lied but he was the one telling grossly incorrect facts about Islam.

Razor

Coach
If it was so accidental why were there pages of argument followed by pages of <edited> a few minutes later?

If you remember I was saying it accidently voted for the wrong option. The uneducated Broncos fans who obviously can't understand English couldn't read that. It was 3 people who kept going at it for days, just 3 people. And we know how objejtive they are. Look at dazza62 in this thread. He realises how wrong he is, and that I'm right, but can't admit it, so he needs to turn it into an attacking thread. Those 3 did the same. If they knew they were right they would have kept on topic.

Nook

Bench
I've defended Johns millions of times but anyone who doesn't think he deserves a suspension is kidding themselves.

There is a huge difference between swearing on the field/in the presence of a referee and screaming at someone that they are a "f**king c..".

Johns has been too pampered for too long and deserves the four weeks that he will get. Hopefully it will motivate him to sharpen up his act because at the moment the only people he is hurting are his teamates and himself.

Razor said:
Look at dazza62 in this thread. He realises how wrong he is, and that I'm right, but can't admit it, so he needs to turn it into an attacking thread. Those 3 did the same. If they knew they were right they would have kept on topic.

yes razor i'm wrong, & you're right :lol: :lol: :lol: .You are comparing two different cases of abuse SIX yrs apart ,that come under different entities..ARL origin-NRL club footy..& how many rule changes has there been since 2000.. You have very little credibility ,are a proven liar ,you are trying to defend someone who personally insulted an official ,.. that is why i am insulting you ......liar..
ps goodbye knights...