What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey versus Wally best footballer in the world ever??

What are your thoughts on the Joey v Wally best footballer in then world ever arguments going on right now?

I think Andrew Johns is the greatest footballer in the world by far the man is the best ever he's a champion!!

What other footballer has ever had the capabilities of our Joey?

What other footballer can control a game like our Joey?

Mr Saab

Referee
Joey J no1 Footballer said:
What are your thoughts on the Joey v Wally best footballer in then world ever arguments going on right now?

I think Andrew Johns is the greatest footballer in the world by far the man is the best ever he's a champion!!

What other footballer has ever had the capabilities of our Joey?

What other footballer can control a game like our Joey?

Have you blown your load yet?
Try this one for size...Lewis played in the 5m rule, Johns in the 10m rule. Makes a big difference when you compare players of different eras.

gregstar

Referee
true charles.

i'd rather say that lewis was the best of his era & joey is the best of his.

Azkatro

First Grade
To the old timers who might have seen both play, how do people compare Bob Fulton with Wally Lewis? Is it just an era thing?

Different champions, different eras. How about this idea:

1. Clive Churchill
2. Graeme Langlands
3. Bob Fulton
4. Reg Gasnier
6. Wally Lewis
7. Andrew Johns
13. John Raper

Add a winger, and I'm tipping that you could add the current Rabbitohs forward pack to the lineup and that team would beat pretty well any other you throw at it.

gregstar

Referee
yeah irvine or king.

langlands could never play wing
it's either fullback or centres. hence it's impossible naming a team.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
How can you declare A Johns the best ever when you weren't around 50 years ago to see those generations of players back then.

Kenny was the best for mine.

Latest posts