What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey's hat

jacko

Juniors
Did anyone else notice Joey ripped off his Datsun hat after they showed him on the big screen at Jubilee yesterday.
Maybe it had something to do with Kelly Holden being a major sponsor.
It's tough when you can't even wear the hat you want. :cry: :!:

Innconu

Juniors
It took several shots before he did it so I think Ken or Michael got on the phone and told him to get it off.

At one stage he kept looking out the orner of his eye to see if he was off screen, you could see the embarresment of he had with the number of times he was up there. Can't they just leave him alone fo a while :?:

Jedda

Juniors
Argh! Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Seriously though, how bad did Joey and Hughes look sitting there with their neck-braces. They looked like those clowns from some side-show/carnival game. :oops:

knightsgal85

Juniors
Jedda said:
They looked like those clowns from some side-show/carnival game. :oops:

I saw that resemblance as well ;-)

At one stage he kept looking out the orner of his eye to see if he was off screen, you could see the embarresment of he had with the number of times he was up there.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. At first, I wasn't really sure why he was doing that ... lol :oops:

northey

First Grade
he seems to wear that hat all the time but everytime they showed him on the tv he had it on.....

quick sticks

Juniors
I like his hat he wears it nearly everywhere, seen him one sunday night in the brewery with it on and we thought it was a pretty cool hat when we seen it. It must be so hard to just sit there in the crowd with a camera shoved in your face while you are trying to watch the game.