What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JoeysWheelchair

Do you want him to post on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
From reading alot of threads, I get the impression he's wearing thin with alot of people, so here's a poll to find out what the real deal is.

Livebynight

Juniors
Can someone see if its possible to get a universal ban? So he is banned from posting on every forum on the internet. Forever.

Terminator

First Grade
Well if he goes penny will have to, and all its other aliases, although snide, at least the entity isnt as boorish as 'Knights', if anyone remembers that tosser, then again this could be another version of Knights :?

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
Let me assure you that JoeysWheelchair is one of a kind. There are no previous attempts, nor multiple alias'.

Dear Bring it Home Knights,

I wish to inform you that I have not attacked any other member on the forum, nor have I made any posts which are not based on any truths within the game. By popular demand JoeysWheelchair has returned and will continue to stay and contribute mass amounts of quality conversation input, as well as brand new topics. I don't expect people to accept me, I am used to prejudice because people don't accept wheelchairs in today's society. If you wish to mount a wheelchair, or aim personal attacks at me, my tyres or my spokes, then you may, however don't disrupt the warm, loving nature on the Knights forum with your Nazi Germany polls and derogatory remarks towards fellow forum members. I have not said a bad word about you, nor any other member on this forum which is unprovoked, and will continue to do so in the future. Hence, please refrain from bullying fellow forum members who are here to discuss Newcastle Knights related discussion.

Peace and love to you all.

JoeysWheelchair

xoxoxoxox

antonius

Coach
Both Joeys wheelchair and pennywisealfie were sent pm's requesting them that they post football related posts in here, or posts that will result in some reasonable discussion, nobody minds other fans from doing a bit of stiring or winding up NOW AND AGAIN continually posting crap results in threads like this, and really Penny/Wheelchair nobody finds them funny, so if it's attempted humour, your not succeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts