What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Sutton

rabs

Staff member
What on earth does he need to do ? on statistics, he is the most complete backrower in the comp. Has the X-Factor, he could play three positions and be just as damaging, He has the defence needed in pressure games, has a decent workload, and he lifts the rabbitohs incredibly in attack.

If he played with a top side, I honestly think he could of played for Australia!

Give him a go FFS, he is what i think NSW needs for game three.

An extra playmaker, a kicker in general play, great offloading ability, which there was none of in game two, a great-step fend. they need to win the forward battle, and they need that something special in a creative mind because Queensland are always gunna win in the halves and the backline.

As I said in another thread, would the Likes of one of Tupou, Hoffman, Laffranchi or Simpson have the impact that Sutton has with the rabbitohs ?

Simple and easy answer of No!

right on the money here, the NSW team needs Suttons creativity

Dave Q

Coach
The Hoff was extremely dissapointing, I agree with Sutton after tonight.

Pearce shouldnt be seen in blue for another 5 years and Anasta lost the plot.

Our forwards were uninspiring and our backs inferior.

Origin is losing its cool.

We really need the Kiwis.

If Myles does time, the mysteries of SOO will dissapear forever.

Last edited:

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
braith anasta was a joke. sutto should have been playing. im sure he wouldnt have been opposed to playing 5/8 there. but for some reason the selectors want to stay within the tried and tested players, even if they didnt test well, ie. anasta. he's played his last origin game