What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnathan Thurston - another beat up or time to smarten up ? ?

Matt23

Staff member
Thats a massive beat up...a usual that Germ Weidler has nothing.

Last edited:

hutch

First Grade
Both stories are not news worthy, weedler is a germ and channel 9 are pr•cks!

nrlnrl

First Grade
I was wrong about which player would be on Ch9, but the Anthony Watmough story could be classified under the thread title ( obviously more dangerous & potential for a tragedy, but it seems a minority of players can make poor choices on multiple occasions - just like people in general )

nrlnrl

First Grade
why did you edit your post after the news lol

you said he was "just about to bring it up"

:oops:

A mate told me about it earlier today & said it would be on the news tonight, seems I made some poor choices by believing him & then editing my original post :oops:

It's a shame these 2 stories will be in the papers tomorrow after the last 2 days have seen plenty of positive stories & 5 pages of NRL to only 1 page of union, soccer & Aussie Rules. The other codes have seen little coverage despite 1 being on the verge of their finals series & another about to commence their new season.

All this with the start of the NRL comp being over 3 weeks away......

Loudstrat

Coach
Beer flicking.

F*cking beer flicking.

FFS.

This just confirms that News Ltd have a vendetta against Jonathon Thurston. Poor JT - great footballer - the most important factor in Queensland's 5 straight, but he just doesn't look like the sparkling toothed male model footballer. He twists his chin when sizing up a goal attempt, and makes gestures eerily similar to something we evolved from a few million years ago.

But beer flicking in Darwin? JT is being singled out, when other incidents went deliberately unreported by News Ltd. I know, from a very reliable source, that Zeb Taia was in a pub in Maitland, and farted. Loudly. Lachlan Coote has been busted sending letters using christmas card stamps - he has ripped the taxpayer off by $0.45, and just yesterday Mitchell Pearce DID NOT help an old lady across the road!

JT is being singled out. I hope Ryles gets 6 weeks for it all!

perverse

Referee
But beer flicking in Darwin? JT is being singled out, when other incidents went deliberately unreported by News Ltd. I know, from a very reliable source, that Zeb Taia was in a pub in Maitland, and farted. Loudly. Lachlan Coote has been busted sending letters using christmas card stamps - he has ripped the taxpayer off by $0.45, and just yesterday Mitchell Pearce DID NOT help an old lady across the road!
jesus christ... the humanity, where is it in this day and age? someone needs to get on this sh*t, enough is enough. it's outrageous, and as a fan i'm not sure i'm willing to stomach much more. either the players behave themselves, or i end my financial involvement with the code.

f**k me dead... flicking beer... :lol:

SoftSydney

Juniors
Why would the assistant coach be drinking beers with 4 of his players at 140am on a week night is the only concern.

Latest posts