What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns blasts "hopeless" Knights

bluesbreaker

Bench
I think you're right in the sense that people forget how rubbish our team is, but There is a helluva lot more to it than just a poor pack bihk. I think his decision making, consistency, skill set and attitude have not developed thevway they should have by now...

I don't wanna get into a flame war about the last one though :p

Joker's Wild

Coach
The bloke has been carrying injuries over the last couple of seasons too. I think he needed a proper rest and rehab to get over them instead of coming back early all the time. His defence was so soft at times and given how well he has defended this year its clear that tackling ability wasn't the issue.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
The bloke has been carrying injuries over the last couple of seasons too. I think he needed a proper rest and rehab to get over them instead of coming back early all the time. His defence was so soft at times and given how well he has defended this year its clear that tackling ability wasn't the issue.

Yeah exactly. I've said on this forum before that it appears a lot of members don't take on board the impact injuries have on a players performance. It's not like a swimmer going into the olympics with a crook shoulder. Rugby league is an impact/collision sport and any kind of injury can not only be found out, but can lead to the end of a players career.

hugzy

Juniors
Joey can just play in attack, and play between the line and the fullback in defence (ie where the medieval halfback was). i rekcon he'll still kill it

Latest posts