What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

johns injured

shadow grinder

First Grade
it was reported on 2GB that johns was sitting out the nsw training session today with a leg injury. they didnt mention the extent of injury.

Broncodroid

Juniors
I am sure he will be fine, I would hazard a guess it is the groin. He appeared to strain it vs Penrith in their win last weekend.

Any word on a 'stand by'?

Pistol

Coach
Undoubtedly a smoke screen. Everyone was doubting him prior to game 2 and look what happened.

mickdo

Coach
Heard Buderus say on radio it was nothing major. He didn't sit out the whole session, just a bit towards the end.

What the hell is wrong with him. I think he is a media show pony who needs to find reasons to put himself on TV.

At least if he has a poor game, he can blame it on taking a niggling injury into the game...... That way it won't take any tarnish off his game.

foetus_head

Juniors
JoeysChiropractor said:
What the hell is wrong with him. I think he is a media show pony who needs to find reasons to put himself on TV.

At least if he has a poor game, he can blame it on taking a niggling injury into the game...... That way it won't take any tarnish off his game.

Sounds to me like you are suffering from a severe bite from the jealousy bug!

pegson

Juniors
i read that ricky stuart said there is no injury. I know whith knee surgery u can just wake up even years after it and your knee feels real sore and swollen.

pegson said:
i read that ricky stuart said there is no injury. I know whith knee surgery u can just wake up even years after it and your knee feels real sore and swollen.

I can vouch for that one. Aches like anything when the weather is cold and wet too.

Big Pete

Referee
Joey never played fullback for 8 years then switch to five eigth and only play one season in that position.

Latest posts