What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns out of tommros Game VS storm

Bicey_18

Bench
Raider_69 said:
newcastle would have lost with or without johns, against canberra also
lets face it, their form hasnt been that good, they just played two teams who found more ways to lose, particually saints

Yeah our form hasnt been up 2 scratch.... I wont disagree with u there

Frederick

Staff member
I must say, Raider, you aren't being as scathing in your posts about the Knights as you have in the past...what happened? :p

Hallatia

Referee
ShineDog said:
Newcastle now have a chance.
Johns lose is a positive for the club, he should retire .

Storm will still win.
I agree with everything you said there

Raider_69

Post Whore
Frederick said:
I must say, Raider, you aren't being as scathing in your posts about the Knights as you have in the past...what happened? :p

good nets session with bat and ball with the lads today :cool: :lol:

Jono Russell

Bench
Joey would have to come back and play like a god and lead his team to strait 30 point victories for him to be able to make SOO now.

Then again we all know the selectors are biased when it comes to Joey

eelz47

Coach
Rabs just mentioned in commentary in the souths vs bulldogs game that its a "career ending" injury. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say about it

strewth_mate

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
Joey would have to come back and play like a god and lead his team to strait 30 point victories for him to be able to make SOO now.

Then again we all know the selectors are biased when it comes to Joey

While I think he should only be considered if he's actually playing, let alone playing well, it seemed a few NSW supporters here had been saying he was still the best option and should be picked, in case he fires up come Origin. It's not just the selectors that are biased...

RufusRex

Post Whore
Ch 9 are talking about it being the end ... please let it be the end ... the game has moved on we dont need him anymore - we dont want him anymore ...

MC DUI

Juniors
RufusRex said:
Ch 9 are talking about it being the end ... please let it be the end ... the game has moved on we dont need him anymore - we dont want him anymore ...

You = No Idea :roll:

RufusRex said:
please let it be the end..what a fykin STICK you are twat

RufusRex

Post Whore
Sorry .. i support league .. not some petulant brat who thinks he is bigger than it ...

ps .. dont wish injury on him ... just wish he would go away ....

pps .. when he does go it will be the worse combination of Warney's retirement and Princess Di's funeral on Ch9 ...

Frederick

Staff member
Hey Dilly...you're a STICK!

Yeah, you know I just hit you where it hurts...stick!

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Saw the incident like most who were watching, firstly what a great get from the cameraman to be just in the right place at the right time. Secondly, if that kind of 'bump' injuries him then it's best he stays away from the rampaging Storm trooppers this weekend!