What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns tips Inglis to become the best EVER!

mxlegend99

Referee
Raoul Duke said:
Get f**ked you f**king c*ntface bitch. Let me put my shoulder to your merkinfeatured skull and see what happens.
Hmmmm. You're a very angry person aren't you?

Lay off the drugs. Drink less alcohol. Do that and you should stop killing brain cells and probably not be such a dickhead. Maybe it's just who you are, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
Hmmmm. You're a very angry person aren't you?

Lay off the drugs. Drink less alcohol. Do that and you should stop killing brain cells and probably not be such a dickhead. Maybe it's just who you are, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Arrogant pricks like you always try to blame the drugs and alcohol you deadbeat

mxlegend99

Referee
I'm not trying to blame anything. I'm just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you really are that sad and angry naturally, i'll take your word for it.

Ghoulies

Bench
mxlegend99 said:
Hunt is so great that he can't even keep the fullback jersey to a bloody centre. He hasn't been moved because he is better then their winger or whatever. He has been moved because Hodges is a better fullback then Hunt.
Better attacking player? Certainly. Better fullback? Not even close.

As the Dragons demonstrated in week 1 of the finals, just kick down to his unfavoured side and he'll be completely nullified on the kick return. On top of that, he isn't particuarly flash under the high ball (understatement), while his defensive positioning is even worse than K's. That's not to say he isn't a tremendous player, but Hunt is the much more complete fullback.

mxlegend99 said:
Lay off the drugs. Drink less alcohol.
I've seen drug addicted wineos make more sense than this pissant.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ghoulies said:
As the Dragons demonstrated in week 1 of the finals, just kick down to his unfavoured side and he'll be completely nullified on the kick return. On top of that, he isn't particuarly flash under the high ball (understatement), while his defensive positioning is even worse than K's. That's not to say he isn't a tremendous player, but Hunt is the much more complete fullback.
I'll hand it to you, he didn't look crash hot against the Dragons. But everything i've seen Hodges do at fullback in the other games has been oh so pleasureable to watch. When he played the Warriors the first hit-up he made was just insane.

Ghoulies said:
I've seen drug addicted wineos make more sense than this pissant.
Fortunately the other level headed supporters here, including yourself show it's not a Broncos/QLD thing. Sadly... you're right about drug addicts that have made more sense then him. He's a troubled young boy.

ParraDude_Jay said:
Hunt at lock :lol: And what would he offer to that position? He can't defend and I don't see him as much of an offloader either. In fact apart from continuing those overused second man plays that Lockyer does, he really does nothing special.

Most overrated player in the game IMO, if he played for the Raiders nobody would have heard of him and he would never have come close to a test jersey.

Well said, another level headed person who has seen through all the hype .

Hunt .. no where near the best fullback in the nrl
Hunt.. not even the best fullback at the broncos..

Latest posts