What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the LU facebook group

McLovin

Staff member
Mixmasterreece said:
It's your funeral...

You the eugoogalizer?

zoolander.jpg

legend

Coach
I have also started the "I love orange tic tacs group" which now has two members and is growing fast.

It's a goer!

Machiavelli

Juniors
As am I.

I entered my f**king name

Am I allowed in?

No.

Why?

Because I don't have a surname. Looks like Prince, Symbol, nice person, whatever his f**king name is now, won't be allowed in either.

So I entered the name I was born with, with much reluctance, to my horrifying relief, That was also denied. Hitler isn't allowed as a name. f**king anti-nazi scumbags. So I've had to flagrantly steal the identity of this rectal rabbit of a being I live with. I am grossly humiliated.

f**king website. It's the only time I wish I was kiwi, so It wouldn't let me join at all.

I'd rather be a ram rooter than a backdoor bunny any f**king day.

Hallatia

Referee
one of my mates pushed me to join facebook and I had to lie on the application becaue my school does not exist according to them it is impossible to my age and in neither school nor college

my last name is also a fabrication:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hallatia said:
one of my mates pushed me to join facebook and I had to lie on the application becaue my school does not exist according to them it is impossible to my age and in neither school nor college

my last name is also a fabrication:lol:

Ashamed of your surname?

Latest posts