What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
17,014 members is pretty good, right ? More than that soccer team I heard. ;-)

you must be referring to the Mariners as WSW have a membership equal to the population of NSW and Queensland combined.

Avenger

Immortal
Just a quick question. Yesterday I received my 2014 Parramatta District Rugby League Club badge. I'm number 646. Does this mean I am the 646th member of the club? Do all 17000 odd members receive this badge?

Just a quick question. Yesterday I received my 2014 Parramatta District Rugby League Club badge. I'm number 646. Does this mean I am the 646th member of the club? Do all 17000 odd members receive this badge?

I think they recycle the number when you snuff it (unless you bequest the club your entire fortune). Have a look at emjaycee's signature block....he's got number 74 or something.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hi i want to join but i have 1 question first..

Who do i see to get my membership backdated 3 years? I ment to join in 2011..

El Diablo

Post Whore
they sent me the 2014 membership badge today

anyone else get theirs and if so why at this time of year?

Chipmunk

Coach
So if these 19,490 aren't members of the Leagues Club or the Football Club, what exactly are they members of?

So if these 19,490 aren't members of the Leagues Club or the Football Club, what exactly are they members of?

I'll give you a hint. One of the membership categories is 'Pet Membership' (I'm not kidding).
It's basically a 'supporters club', but it includes various ticketed and non-ticketed memberships.

Latest posts