What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Completed my renewal which was non standard as I upgraded one ticket to Captains Club and also purchased an additional junior ticket. Managed to do most online but I stuffed up payment. Spoke to fellow forumite who works in memberships and all assisted and email received.

No worries.

Joely01

Bench
1,688 memberships after just 24hrs since becoming on sale. Not bad at all.

Figure was put on Facebook page earlier today

natheel

Coach
Upgraded mine yesterday still yet to receive email. Money has come out of my account though so not worried

artzy

Juniors
The website looks to be run by Ticketek this year and not by the NRL. Which for one is going to mean it works so much better, plus we can lean on Ticketek's resources (Call Centre).

Love that we get Members add on very much like other clubs (I got the same option with my 2014 Hawks Membership to purchase the Merchandise Pack).

Going to wait a few days to renew, and give my Credit card a break (It is getting got over paying for my Uni courses this year).

Call Centre is actually the club's based at Parramatta

Captain BF

Juniors
My renewal happened today. Pretty happy with how easy it was to change it from one lump sum payment to be by-the-month. The bloke who i spoke to was very helpful.

guruminga

Juniors
Can you be a member of the football club without being an Eels Member?

Memberships too pricey for me considering I live in Adelaide, it's not really worth it. However, I do care and want to be a member of the football club. A few years back someone filled out the invite form and I became a member, but then if my memory serves me right they changed it so the footy club membership was included in the Eels Membership, so my membership lapsed.

G

Haynzy

First Grade
Non ticketed membership is $50.
I did it and signed up my boy for $30.

A couple of years ago that was the price of one non ticketed membership, plus you got a lemon cap that had to pay St Vinnies to take off your hands.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ahhh, the lemon cap. Legendry stuff!
Mine is still unwashed, and was only worn once it was that shit.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
17,014 members is pretty good, right ? More than that soccer team I heard. ;-)

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6

Joely01

Bench
Well done, back to back wooden spooners are sitting 4th(?) in memberships this year, i don't think many other clubs would see that happen.

If we can finish top 8 this year, 25000 members for next year is a real possibility