What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The cap is a bit odd, just has PE on the front and member on the back.

Doesn't say Parramatta Eels any where. At least last years had the Eels logo on the front.

Gronk

Staff member
In the ecebt TCT podcast, they interviewed a chap from PLC. Miraculously they ended up in the black in 2020 and no staff were let go.

Gronk

Staff member
Team, is this email aimed at season ticket holders or non members ? Do we need to wrangle covid seats like we did last year or can we sit in our own seats ?

unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
These are the cheapest tickets for members pre-sale

When GA gets released (North stand) to everyone, Adult prices will be $25, Concession $20

Looks like Ticketek doing their usual tricks, holding back sections

EELS1.PNG

Gronk

Staff member
So do season ticket holders get to sit in their seats or are we being covid safe and being allocated seats again ?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So do season ticket holders get to sit in their seats or are we being covid safe and being allocated seats again ?
I read that email as being an opportunity for members to buy additional tickets at members rates. I haven't seen anything bout restrictions on crowd numbers yet for 2021 season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I read that email as being an opportunity for members to buy additional tickets at members rates. I haven't seen anything bout restrictions on crowd numbers yet for 2021 season.

Yeah looks like full capacity allowed.

Though not sure we will crack 20k on a Thursday night v Storm