What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Haynzy

First Grade
Oh maan! That hat looks rubbish. The hat is usually the only thing I care much about. I feel like we peaked in our hat game in 2018.

Gronk

Staff member
We renewed our 2021 tix yesterday, which for those who also started as season ticket holders at the old stadium, brings up 35 years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pfft. Come back to me when we've won the most-educated-reserve-graders title. I feel like we're not even taking that competition seriously now we've let go of Alvaro. ffs o'niel !!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your only stocking stuffers are your legs you merkin!

OIP.QQS3IwYwdJzv3KHRsFZqmwHaN8

Gazzamatta

Coach
Got mine today. Cant see why they send some caps and not others. Would like to wear mine but have to wait for home game 1 or the Fan Day (covid?) to collect. Bummer.
Last years key ring was a beauty. This years looks like something from inside a very cheap Christmas Bon Bon. I bet BA chose the keyrings.