What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's incredible how many comments I get, people in pubs and shopping centres "go Parra". I only ever wear my Parra mask rather than those disposable masks

it's amazing the amount of fans we have all over the country

emjaycee

Coach
Anyone who is a financial member of PLC should be aware that the vote on whether PLC amalgamates with Dural Country Club is happening next week (Wednesday 18th Jan @7pm). To vote you need to be present at either PLC or Vikings.

Source: https://www.parraleagues.com.au/proposal-to-amalgamate/

I reckon this is a good move for the PLC as it will give us a further presence in the area and another source of revenue and members and somewhere else for us members to enjoy a feed and a beer.

My mail is that a former CEO with the initials DF is against this amalgamation for some reason (which is nearly enough reason to vote FOR it), so if you are free and a eligible, please get on down to the club on Wednesday night and vote.

Delboy

First Grade
Anyone who is a financial member of PLC should be aware that the vote on whether PLC amalgamates with Dural Country Club is happening next week (Wednesday 18th Jan @7pm). To vote you need to be present at either PLC or Vikings.

Source: https://www.parraleagues.com.au/proposal-to-amalgamate/

I reckon this is a good move for the PLC as it will give us a further presence in the area and another source of revenue and members and somewhere else for us members to enjoy a feed and a beer.

My mail is that a former CEO with the initials DF is against this amalgamation for some reason (which is nearly enough reason to vote FOR it), so if you are free and a eligible, please get on down to the club on Wednesday night and vote.
Would imagine he has 2 reasons
1. Wasn’t his idea
2. He isn’t on the current board, therefore it’s not sensible.

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^^ I listened to the TCT podcast with the board of the LC. The story of Dural CC was that of a club who struggled to come out the other side of Covid unscathed, has debts which are unsustainable and need help fast. The benefit for Eels is that it provides bowls etc for members, and after the extinguishing of debt, offers solid assets in the growing north west corridor.

You can’t blame the club looking for alternative income streams and investigating markets where they clearly have the expertise to turn a profit. Pokies are on the nose.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon its great the club are looking at other revenue solutions.

Dural country club won't change too much might get some extensions down the track but in reality everyone wins.

Gronk

Staff member
Some business focussed big hitters have joined the LC board.

Latest posts