What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Is this where we type about the Leagues Club special meeting and vote to change the Constitution?

I received my email and voting papers yesterday, and because I know you merkins value every word I say... I thought I'd share that we all should very much f**king vote YES.

Especially given our Club's history, it seems so logical that any person who has had a previous adverse finding against their ability to be on a board of directors shouldn't be allowed to run in our Club elections. But failing to get this vote up leaves that door open to such people in the future.

Changes to the Constitution need a 75% YES vote, so all LC members should fill out and return their ballot papers in the post this weekend - so there's a chance the vote will succeed against the forces of evil (who might be mustered to turn up at the meeting late in the month to vote No). Unite and vote YES, merkins!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Confused Who Knows GIF by Aardman Animations

Nothing relevant I can deduce from the court list for today... though there were a few suppressed cases:

the phantom menace

First Grade
I presume that's the existing case, given the 22 prefix.

But yes, underlying reason for seeking the stay of EGM until this one is dealt with.

Latest posts