What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Based on your sig MITS, I am guessing you would be happy with this and their agenda?
My sig reminds us that the current Recruitment manager, GM of Football, CEO of The Football Club and Chairman of the Leagues club have made a decision on their futures based on a decision in May.

if that decision doesn’t work out they might be on the Centrelink website

emjaycee

Coach
My sig reminds us that the current Recruitment manager, GM of Football, CEO of The Football Club and Chairman of the Leagues club have made a decision on their futures based on a decision in May.

if that decision doesn’t work out they might be on the Centrelink website
OK, well you should probably correct it, because the Chairman of the Leagues Club is Greg Monaghan, not Sean McElduff. McElduff is the Chair of the Football Club, but I am guessing he is the one you want gone. By the way, he is going in the next 12 months I believe.

emjaycee

Coach
Specific motions for the EGM are supposedly the removal of Jenkins, Coleman, Cuzak and Foda from the current board and no replacement until AGM so 4 new faction backed directors can be appointed in one go.
This is an attempt to circumvent the PLC constitution that replaces 2 directors at a time only and was key to reducing factional elections.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Specific motions for the EGM are supposedly the removal of Jenkins, Coleman, Cuzak and Foda from the current board and no replacement until AGM so 4 new faction backed directors can be appointed in one go.
This is an attempt to circumvent the PLC constitution that replaces 2 directors at a time only and was key to reducing factional elections.

do you know who the other 3 individuals are that are challenging?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ex- football players
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

King-Gutho94

Coach
So Spags didn't get the memo he wasnt wanted back at the start of the year.

The only way that grub gets back in is if f.wit cronies and himself rig the election and the votes again.

Spags is that loaded and actually wants the help the club go and follow Nick Politis around and figure out a system that helps rort the salary cap at arms length this time.

If he used his brain he might figure out he could be a better asset outside the club at arms length then trying to poison his way back in.

emjaycee

Coach
I'm lost. We craved change that was long overdue. We now have that change. Let's see how things now develop. All this BS is too f'n late.
In Ryles we trust.
Unfortunately too many of our supporters believe in quick fix solutions and need scapegoats. Not satisfied with BA being sacked, they want the whole Board and Management replaced and they think they know better.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Unfortunately too many of our supporters believe in quick fix solutions and need scapegoats. Not satisfied with BA being sacked, they want the whole Board and Management replaced and they think they know better.

Maybe I'm wrong but BA has now gone and we are now making moves in the player market and are sourcing quality assistants. If "everyone else" was also the problem, why are we now active given they remain.
Things are happening. Blind Freddy can see that.
I'd suggest their push is based on opportunity. They missed their opportunity in my eyes. Change has happened.

I saw a (paid promoted?) facebook group - Parra Legends - appear in my feed... and my first thought was this had a Spags/Leabeater smell about it.

I do not trust it, one iota. It's opportunistic rather than sensible, just like the recent podcast-prompted protest in the 47th minute plan that we all laughed at.

We have change (BA gone, Ryles in), and I believe further change (e.g. re HOF/MON) will follow in due course.

I don't think a Board spill (and factional replacements) is the way to achieve the positive change we have been seeking and that is already in progress.

Latest posts