What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

T.S Quint

Coach
Talking Parra podcasts mentioned this EGM is going to cost near 100k to hold money not well spent...

Roy wasting money to try to drag the club down again

Didn’t the Talknig Parra blokes have a hand in forcing this EGM?

Or am I thinking of another group?

Gronk

Staff member
I went on Facebook and sledged them. Some woman who was the spokesperson was saying "we are just looking to vacate spots" or some BS.

I sledged and said is was all about Spags and she was shocked um who what ? We just want accountability. I gave up.

TBH I don't even recall what the group was called (I don't really Facebook), so I hope I was sledging the right peeps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I went on Facebook and sledged them. Some woman who was the spokesperson was saying "we are just looking to vacate spots" or some BS.

I sledged and said is was all about Spags and she was shocked um who what ? We just want accountability. I gave up.

TBH I don't even recall what the group was called (I don't really Facebook), so I hope I was sledging the right peeps.
Same thing with me, they told me i didn't know what i was talking about when i said Spags was behind this and i wasn't being genuine. lol fair dinkum.

King-Gutho94

Coach

It's a major worry that a lot don't realise this is spags trying to back door his way into the joint.

Latest posts