What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonathan Wright

webShark

I think he is referring to the fact that Earl gave Wright an absolute bath. Targeted by the Raiders not one of Johnathan's best nights. Reminds me of hotdogs game against us a couple of years ago, disastrous.

Wright had the perfect crap game. Constantly out of position, dropping balls and looking sluggish. Sure to be a cult hero of the Mat Wright and Toops fans on the forum.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think he is referring to the fact that Earl gave Wright an absolute bath. Targeted by the Raiders not one of Johnathan's best nights. Reminds me of hotdogs game against us a couple of years ago, disastrous.

Wright had the perfect crap game. Constantly out of position, dropping balls and looking sluggish. Sure to be a cult hero of the Mat Wright and Toops fans on the forum.

Thanks webby

Titanic

First Grade
I think in the context of the season that was more a Tandyesque performance in Olympic badminton.

runatme

Bench
read somewhere that his partner is expecting there first baby and goodwin was taken down as cover for him

Doga

Juniors
Parra targeted him a few weeks ago. Scored a couple in the same fashion. Aside from that he has been good all year

M2D2

Bench
I think it was a good ploy, they targeted perrett as well. In the conditions the wingers will be doing the least amount of work, so they will be colder and more prone to f**kups.
Worked well for the Raiders.
Wrights relative inexperience, good game plan from the raiders, conditions & his mental state made the raiders win comfortably.
I wouldnt read too much into it.

Latest posts