What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jones Available For Kiwis Again

If the Kiwis make the final of the tri nations Stacey jones is available to play again.

Source 3 news

Great for the Kiwis but hes in and out like a rovers Dog

carlnz

Bench
i didnt see that on TV 3 sport news, they said he was making another come back for the French Test

Seeing as wife Rochelle has already given her blessing...We'll probably see our Little General in the Final. Aww but then who would want to miss the birth of their first baby boy?. Can you hurry up with that pregnancy Rochelle? LOL

ozboy

Juniors
If this had been Andrew Johns he would have got blasted for cheapening the Aussie jersey.

carlnz

Bench
ozboy said:
If this had been Andrew Johns he would have got blasted for cheapening the Aussie jersey.

Its a bit different when you say i want to play for a club who i have only played one game for rather then my country hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jones ovbiously have some MAJOR issues that no one within the game in NZ has ever been willing to confront.

Actually...scratch that. One man tried to confront it and he ended up getting sacked. Thankfully he is at a better club with better players now.

joshreading

Staff member
You have to understand this is also about being at the birth of his child, I am a father and I love RL but not even the biggest game in RL history would keep me away from the birth of my child

joshreading said:
You have to understand this is also about being at the birth of his child, I am a father and I love RL but not even the biggest game in RL history would keep me away from the birth of my child

Exactly.

I've been into the birth for my two youngest (now 17 & 18) and i wouldn't have missed it for anything or anybody - NO EXCEPTIONS!

JJ

Immortal
agree with that

but I've lost some respect for Jones- he's desperate to play for the Kiwis provided he likes the coach... not good enough IMO

kiwi_man

Juniors
mate its not like we have the greatest depth at half back at them moment so if stacey wants to play he can and if he doesnt then what can we do about it, stace is a champ and he has done so much for nz rugby league

screeny

Bench
Josh Reading, Coastal Shark....call yourselves leaguies??!!! You're a disgrace!!!! Picking your children before the sport, what's the world coming to!