What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jono Wright

Disagree , Jono was forced into dummying because Michael Gordon had got in between Him and Hayne , if he passed either Gordon intercepts or runs down Hayne.
At first I thought he screwed it up , but when I saw the head-on replay , I wqas discussing with the Penrith supporters that Gordon virtually forced Jono to dummy. You can see him yelling at Coote to tackle Jono

To draw - you run towards the fullback, and pass. Nullifying the intercept & there is no way that they catch Hayne. (I think he had burt on his left shoulder as well) You can see by Hayne's intial reaction (imo) that he thought that Wright had done the wrong thing, and was relieved that he had scored.

Just my opinion though.

Main thing is, that he scored.

strider

Post Whore
To draw - you run towards the fullback, and pass. Nullifying the intercept & there is no way that they catch Hayne. (I think he had burt on his left shoulder as well) You can see by Hayne's intial reaction (imo) that he thought that Wright had done the wrong thing, and was relieved that he had scored.

Just my opinion though.

Main thing is, that he scored.
lachlan coote made all the decisions with that try - jono ran a pretty straight line at him until coote swerved off to go for the hero play and look for the intercept

i was pissed when i first saw it, but from the other angles I think jono did a very good job

Tony Bongo

Bench
lachlan coote made all the decisions with that try - jono ran a pretty straight line at him until coote swerved off to go for the hero play and look for the intercept

i was pissed when i first saw it, but from the other angles I think jono did a very good job

I agree. Wright has done everything anyone could reasonably expect and some.:clap:

parraeelz

Juniors
thought the guy was useless until sat night and now has gained my respect hopefully will play as consistent every oppurtunity he gets and doesnt think the dummy will work every time