What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Tansey to Hull

Chook Norris

First Grade
well the best of luck to him, hope he's learnt a great deal during his time with us(albiet.. probably not much, but learning to lose)

hope he plays his best for us for the remainder of the season

Better to see a sh*t player trying his best than a player with some decent ability look like he doesn't give a f*ck.

That's setting the bar pretty low and one of the reasons why we are doing sh*t because players like Tansey are being applauded for doing things that they should ALWAYS be doing asif it were some astronomical achievement.

Not sh*tting on you just observing the massive hole we have found ourselves in.

Geohood

Bench
I know what youre saying Terminator but still, if we're looking towards improving from next season I don't see him as a great loss.

adamkungl

Immortal
imo Tansey was fairly solid in his few games so far....better than the dross being served up by uncos like Sa

That's setting the bar pretty low and one of the reasons why we are doing sh*t because players like Tansey are being applauded for doing things that they should ALWAYS be doing asif it were some astronomical achievement.

Not sh*tting on you just observing the massive hole we have found ourselves in.

Yeah mate I do know what you mean. At the moment Roosters fans are unable to hope for much f*cking better. I can't think of too many Roosters who I think are playing the way they should be...
The clean out is still going it seems, I wonder who will be next though.

Yeah mate I do know what you mean. At the moment Roosters fans are unable to hope for much f*cking better. I can't think of too many Roosters who I think are playing the way they should be...
The clean out is still going it seems, I wonder who will be next though.

Mate, what clean out? There's two big boof heads doing bugger all except sucking up the salary cap.