What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Olympics.

Blair

Coach
And Jokic flipped the switch and knocked them out

Yesterday Dillon Brooks came out and said that “LeBron is old, KD is old, Curry is a choker and Ant can’t handle SGA, we will win gold and knock out USA”. Overnight France beat Canada, see ya Dillon

Reminds me of 1 of my favourite pics from the Olympics so far

View attachment 92108
Devastating for the Boomers. I went to bed at halftime sensing Serbia were playing themselves back into it, and they were.

Things turn real fast in basketball, which is what I like about it. Does Giddey get much game time at the Bulls?

Big Marn

Bench
Devastating for the Boomers. I went to bed at halftime sensing Serbia were playing themselves back into it, and they were.

Things turn real fast in basketball, which is what I like about it. Does Giddey get much game time at the Bulls?
hard to say. he only just got traded to them in June so has yet to play for them. Thunder was his previous team and he was averaging 25 mins a game last season. Played 80 games.
I dont support the Thunder so no idea the reason for the trade.

Latest posts