What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jorge Fossati

skeepe

Immortal
One of the most satisfying things about the win last night was shutting up this arrogant, evil motormouth. I was amazed he was allowed to stay on the sideline after throwing the ball at Scott Chipperfield's head, but it was one of many terrible examples of refereeing.

After all his snide remarks, his mind games, his bitching and moaning, it was so satisfying to see how shattered he was. No more than the cheat deserves.

MONY

Juniors
Typical South American Coach/Trainer/Administrator/ whatever the f**k you want to call them.

NPK

Bench
Gee he looks evil. Doesn't look like a nice person at all.

FOTO9120050605195242.jpg

Morenito

Juniors
MONY said:
Typical South American Coach/Trainer/Administrator/ whatever the f**k you want to call them.

Mate im on the same page with ya... but its Typical uruguayan or perhaps even Argentinians... They are the arrogant ones.. The rest of us in south america are respectable countries

Morenito said:
Mate im on the same page with ya... but its Typical uruguayan or perhaps even Argentinians... They are the arrogant ones.. The rest of us in south america are respectable countries

argentineans are pretty good, tho im a bit biased with that as my uncles argie.......

when exactly is forsatti returning to uruguay, he said he promised to returun with qualification to germany, since germany wont host it for a very long time he wont be goin home any time soon, stick that up ya puto

The Ball

Juniors
skeepe said:
..... but it was one of many terrible examples of refereeing.
Yeah, the ref could have (should have?) done more, but he would've got a lot more sh*t over it.

Unless you're from Uzbekistan who reported a refereeing error (ref disallowed their penalty and they ended up having to replay their victory), which knocked them out of the world cup, I don't think we should be too hard on refs.

Latest posts