What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Aloiai

The Rosco

Bench
Karma for trying to sign JAC and other players who are under contract
I'm absolutely stunned that you, of all people, mention the word Karma.
Karma is your wooden spoon collecting bunch of pea-hearts skiing collectively downhill . . . . listening to the likes of you blabbing about how good they are . . . then falling in a heap when the teensiest bit of pressure was applied to them. Did you notice how Moses and Flatterson both were totally MIA during the big games ? Ask yourself why, you muppet.
2 weeks into the semi's and they're gone. Pawwa couldn't have done it any quicker than that if they tried.
Record time. Well done.

Lee Hagipantelis made the lawn mowing comment on radio yesterday. Dude is a principal of a pretty large law firm and they dabble in employment law, so I am sure if it is something that shouldn't have been said, he wouldn't have said it.

Incidents like this make me question the Wests Tigers' viability.

No one wants to play for them or even take up the role of coach.

The club would become far richer, get more games on Ch9 and attract better players if they relocated to Brisbane, with Easts Tigers buying their licence and running them out of Coorparoo as the Brisbane Tigers. Make QEII Stadium at Nathan their home after it's upgraded to a rectangular field with a capacity of 40,000.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
He can take Blair's spot in the Tigers' Forlorn XIII team

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Moses Suli
4. Ryan Matterson
5. Marike Koroibete
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods
9. Blake Austin
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Matt Eisenhuth
12. Nathan Brown
13. Martin Taupau

14. Curtis Sironen
15. Matt Lodge
16. Adam Blair
17. Esan Masters
That’s a solid 9th on the ladder side

mistertaylor

Juniors
Incidents like this make me question the Wests Tigers' viability.

No one wants to play for them or even take up the role of coach.

The club would become far richer, get more games on Ch9 and attract better players if they relocated to Brisbane, with Easts Tigers buying their licence and running them out of Coorparoo as the Brisbane Tigers. Make QEII Stadium at Nathan their home after it's upgraded to a rectangular field with a capacity of 40,000.
Or you could demote the club to NSW cup and promote Redcliffe Dolphins

Munted

Bench
He can take Blair's spot in the Tigers' Forlorn XIII team

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Moses Suli
4. Ryan Matterson
5. Marike Koroibete
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods
9. Blake Austin
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Matt Eisenhuth
12. Nathan Brown
13. Martin Taupau

14. Curtis Sironen
15. Matt Lodge
16. Adam Blair
17. Esan Masters
Thats worse than the 2020 Queensland squad from Game 3.

Fangs

Coach
Good on them for trying but its obvious the Tigers have much deeper issues. Production line of talent walking out of the club. That doesn't stop because some guy from the board wants to go to war with players in the press.

Holding onto players who don't give a shit about your club isn't a winning strategy.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Serious question. Did you genuinely believe JAC was going to be as good as he is?

And would he have been as good if he stayed in the Tigers system?
His speed is what makes him a good player. It’s like Marshall in his hey day, not so much the brain but speed.

Though what irks me is that we get the flack for letting JAC go but we did buy him from Cronulla first.

shear_joy9

Coach
Tigers should just say if Manly want him now they have to pay a transfer fee like the esl clubs do.

And if Aloiai keeps acting like a spoiled child just fine him a week's wages. I'm sure there will be a few tigers lining up to scramble his brain when they eventually lineup against him

Wizardman

First Grade
I suspect Aloiai will live to regret that meme. It's a pretty foolish move to mock the chairman (who is a respected lawyer) while trying to negotiate a release from a binding contract. That meme will cost him any chance of an early release without serious compensation to the club.

Wizardman

First Grade
Serious question. Did you genuinely believe JAC was going to be as good as he is?

I saw him as having potential but I did not think he was going to be as good as he is today.

If he stayed, I'd say there would be no chance of us developing him to what he is today. Melbourne is a fantastic development club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It’s a side that could comfortably make the 8, and you could add players like Papenhuyzen to the list as well. It’s not so much that these players are leaving but more how easily we let them walk out the door.

we had that team and the best we came was 9th

Vic Mackey

Referee

1) I did

I said he’d be an origin player within 2 years of being under Bellamy

2) probably not, but who’s to know. Despite what channel 9 have you believe, Teddy was just as good at Wests as he is at the roosters. Ryan Matterson went from being one of the beat back rowers in the game at our club to a run of the mill average one after leaving

Latest posts