What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan about to re-sign

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Said on NRL Tactics tonight that Josh Dugan is 99.9% going to be at the Roosters next year and that the deal may already be done.

Feel sorry for you guys if its true. f**k the Roosters.

bileduct

Coach
This would have to be absolute bullsh*t. There is precisely ZERO chance that the Raiders would release Dugan from the final year of his contract, particularly to the Roosters of all teams.

If it's not bullsh*t, well... I think this will expose the Raiders as a Mickey Mouse club that can't attract players nor keep it's own juniors.

Might as well shut the doors now to avoid the prolonged agony.

Boganater

Juniors
Does anyone recall when we were trying to retain Carney a couple of years back?
If you believed the papers he was dead set gone to Manly/Penrith he then signs back on with Canberra and well...pisses on some bloke etc...
It's all speculation at this point.

Cryptic

Juniors
It will all be rumours from his manager trying to get his price up... A lot of f**kwits (as in the managers) do this regardless of if the player wants to sign on for a lot less... Sometimes it gets them more, othertimes it just pisses off the club...

NRL Tactics should be sued for starting rumours which would actually be illegal as the Roosters CAN NOT talk to Dugan about stuff like this yet... If they have actual facts behind it then the Roosters could, not that it would ever happen to Sydneys favourite bum buddies, be charged and penalised for it...

Why can't there be more players like Tongue who do their own negotiations with-out f**king blood sucking managers...

Speaking of which maybe we should all push for the new board of league (when they take over and whetever they will be called) to ban player managers... Players should be assisted by the players union and that's it... No one makes any money out of it... Parasites like player managers and lice should be wiped out...

Cryptic

Juniors
On the plus side at least this is making more people realise that teams like the Roosters are just butchering rugby league and trying to support teams, or at least the idea, or junior development...

The Roosters think junior development means buying someone before they win their first premiership...

He's signed till the end of 2011 , so Raymond hasnt got the correct mail.

If he did go in 2012 , it wont be the end of Canberra life still goes on but it would be a hell of a happier life if Duges stays in green.

Its going to be a wait and see game , Im hoping the off season he puts pen to paper for us.

Their have been way too many reports about this to not be true. I am not resigned to losing him and think our club is going no where, as long as we can never keep our best juniors and rely on the likes of Josh McCrone as our long term halfback.

Piss off Roosters!

It's amazing how rumours get people so worked up.
I highly doubt we'll get him, whether it be this year or next year.

It's amazing how rumours get people so worked up.
I highly doubt we'll get him, whether it be this year or next year.

What makes you think that mate? There have been probably around 6,000 rumours saying that he will be leaving to join the Roosters, surely at least one of them has got to be true.

Being a supporter of this club for so long is what makes me think that.
We've had players linked to us more than what has been shown here turn out to be bullsh*t.

Plus the fact he's still on contract.
I don't know, I've got the deep feeling it's a pile of sh*t.
I'd love to have him here of course, which club wouldn't?