What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan about to re-sign

j0nesy

Bench
Deadset, how can they fit this bloke in to their salary cap? At any rate I feel for the Raiders' fans. As a Dragons' fan I know how it feels to have constant mid-season speculation surrounding the playing futures of your local junior stars.

Quite a few coming off-contract obviously.
I'm waiting for it to end, as Adam said, there are plenty of positions we need to cover before fullback. I'm more than happy to see Dugan remain in the Green.

Greenbits

Juniors
Quite a few coming off-contract obviously.
I'm waiting for it to end, as Adam said, there are plenty of positions we need to cover before fullback. I'm more than happy to see Dugan remain in the Green.

Can you please inform your clubs managment and Josh :)

Tom Ace

Bench
Deadset, how can they fit this bloke in to their salary cap? At any rate I feel for the Raiders' fans. As a Dragons' fan I know how it feels to have constant mid-season speculation surrounding the playing futures of your local junior stars.

If anyone should be explaining how they fit all their players under the salary cap it's St. Merge.

Not last years wooden spooners.

Saintliness

Juniors
We're not after Dugan, we have Darius Boyd killing it at full back. My mate follows the scum Bulldogs and reckons he might be going there...call in Schubert, it's 2002 all over again.

Cryptic

Juniors
After his game tonight they can f**king have him... Selfish plays, USELESS kicks... He is believing his own f**king media hype now...

Bring back f**king Milne! He wouldn't have let in TWO tries...

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
You're a joke.

1 bad match from our most consistent player all season. The guy who has played 100% every match. Coming back from a knee injury.

Cryptic

Juniors
So he shouldn't have been there... And what? His knee injury explains kicking a ball to no one three times? I know the kid is a bit slow but can't he communicate to other footballers at least?

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Wait... he has 1 bad match and you crucify him. Despite putting us in a position to win games countless times this season, you are going to single him out for a bad performance. Never mind the halfback and five eight who have been consistently sh*t. You single out our best player.

Moron.

Cryptic

Juniors
I didn't single him out... I'm just saying if he wants to go, f**k off now... I'm sick of hearing about how great he is then watching him play like sh*t... Yes he has done some great thing but that game was certainly not one of them... If he wants to be a super star player on super star pay then he has to play the f**king part...

FYI if anyone else was pulling the media sh*t Dugan (or at least his manager, which he could sack at any time for being a f**kwit) is then I would have posted a similar thing about them, but they aren't...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol if the fans are pulling out the knives after one poor game after he has carried us through so many no wonder he probably wants to leave. Poor form.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
How many poor games has he had in his career. Like two. He is returning from an injury he had when he was having an absolute WHALE of a game against the Titans. Talk about harsh.

In no way Josh should be blamed or singled out for tonight. I thought he tried to get things going , sure they didnt come off , nor did the other 1000 things we tried.

people need to drop their lofty expectations of him, FMD Daley even had shockers.

:lol: Some of the people on here. There were even greater rumours with Carney leaving. Just relax, he won't be going anywhere. He was born & raised in Canberra, his family still live in Canberra + he is looking to buy a house for them, his girlfriend is here, all his mates are here.

It's just simply to boost his price so he gets the best deal. Frustrating yes, but surely you people can see through it after what we went through with Carney

Perth Knights

Juniors
:lol: Some of the people on here. There were even greater rumours with Carney leaving. Just relax, he won't be going anywhere. He was born & raised in Canberra, his family still live in Canberra + he is looking to buy a house for them, his girlfriend is here, all his mates are here.

It's just simply to boost his price so he gets the best deal. Frustrating yes, but surely you people can see through it after what we went through with Carney

As a Knights fan, I am sick of our Juniors getting snapped up by other clubs after we develop them. Dugan is a class player and I really hope that he sticks with you guys rather than going to the rorters. Good luck in your efforts to retain him!!

Paullyboy

Coach
Cryptic, it's comments like yours that if he ever somehow stumbled across them, would probably be enough to make him think "bugger it, they don't even appreciate me, I might as well take the Roosters dirty money".

Dugan is entitled to an off night.