What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan could start NRL season in reserves after rejecting Super League move

shaggs

Coach
Meh, you will find I said the same thing when he played fullback for us.

He is an awesome finisher, creative as a potato.

But hey I hope they pick Val fullback. Leave Drinkwater in reggies please.
I’d take drinkwater any day.

the cowboys are mental if they don’t play him at 6 and Morgan at 7.

snout

First Grade
Clifford will play 7.

Morgans done.

Holmes 1.

Drinkwater is a star.

I hate threads with long names.

shaggs

Coach
Id play Morgan in the centre, ahead of Opacic. They are short there.

7. Clifford
6. Drinkwater
5. Feldt
4. Marsters
3. Morgan
2. Taulagi
1. Tabuai-Fidow
Lol. No valentines love?? Haha

How about the storm. At one point they had
Slater
Hughes
Papenheyzun
Drinkwater
Nico Hynes

All on the ‘books’ as fullbacks. All of those blokes except slater walk into another Nrl team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Esan Marsters 4. Tom Opacic 5. Justin O'Neill 6. Jake Clifford 7. Michael Morgan

Appears to be Green's thinking.

Me

1 Drinkwater 2 Holmes 3 Feldt 4 Marsters 5 Tabuai-Fidow 6 Morgan 7 Clifford

shaggs

Coach
1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Esan Marsters 4. Tom Opacic 5. Justin O'Neill 6. Jake Clifford 7. Michael Morgan

Appears to be Green's thinking.

Me

1 Drinkwater 2 Holmes 3 Feldt 4 Marsters 5 Tabuai-Fidow 6 Morgan 7 Clifford

mid they don’t want drink water, let’s swap him for Moylan

Snoop Shark

First Grade
After the way he represented himself today at the trial, it was nothing short of a disgrace. Clearly doesn't have the club's best interests at heart and was sitting down like a 1 year old that had their dummy taken away. Someone at the club should have told him to pull his head in.

After the way he represented himself today at the trial, it was nothing short of a disgrace. Clearly doesn't have the club's best interests at heart and was sitting down like a 1 year old that had their dummy taken away. Someone at the club should have told him to pull his head in.

The guy has zero class.

Enough said when a lot of his former team mates were happy to see him go at the Dragons and a lot of his current team mates have had a gut full of him.

He’s a self centred sad merkin.

Craigshark

First Grade

the question is then, why didn’t they step in? If this is the way he is acting, f**k him off

Griffoshark66

First Grade
f**k him. Do everything to move him on for the smallest possible financial hit. Flanno should take him over to the queens.

Quicksilver

Bench
If he’s just not doing stuff then start handing out official warnings like any normal worker on 50k a year.

Non-performance of duties= dismissed.

Just do it a normal way, not the Noyce way.

Latest posts