What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan

Stake Removed

First Grade
So Flanno decides on Sunday Dugan too play wing, after starting 138 games at fullback, 21 at centre and 3 at f/e, never started a first grade game on the wing Flanno sticks him out there, and what happens get outjumped and looked horrible, well done Flanno, Flanno not having a great year

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno is the coach & he was out injured & had to force his way back into the team.

Any decent man takes it on the chin, is grateful for his opportunity at his teammates expense & goes about playing the best game possible to win his ‘rightful’ position back.

What did Dugan do?

Eion

First Grade
Made sense to me at the time. Val going real well at fullback. Centres going well too. Duges having a few injuries being able to ease back into the game a bit from wing.

It would have been for Katoa though for mine.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Made sense to me at the time. Val going real well at fullback. Centres going well too. Duges having a few injuries being able to ease back into the game a bit from wing.

It would have been for Katoa though for mine.

Off bench could ease way back into game, the way Flanno likes his wingers to charge the ball back in early sets it could be more work playing on the wing then centre

Eion

First Grade
Off bench could ease way back into game, the way Flanno likes his wingers to charge the ball back in early sets it could be more work playing on the wing then centre
Yeah but we already have a weird rotation with the hooker and the form issue for us has been the wingers so I had no issue with him putting duges there.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Yeah but we already have a weird rotation with the hooker and the form issue for us has been the wingers so I had no issue with him putting duges there.

He should have played him at half, because a half at the sharks dosent need to kick the ball, nor run straight, just cross field inside pass, and feed the ball in the scrum, Duges could have done that

Poolshark

Juniors
Flanno is the coach & he was out injured & had to force his way back into the team.

Any decent man takes it on the chin, is grateful for his opportunity at his teammates expense & goes about playing the best game possible to win his ‘rightful’ position back.

What did Dugan do?
Zero, other than forget to wear his sunglasses.

Pot Odds

Juniors
While it was his first game back from a long injury I am not convinced that Dugan really put in. Would be expecting a better effort this week. Funny that Feki is on the outer I thought he busted his arse in his game v Broncos after a long spell.

Inferno

Coach
He's probably one of the best at our club under the high ball. There is no reason he shouldn't make a decent winger, he just didn't seem interested in having a dig last week.

sharkman73

Juniors
So Flanno decides on Sunday Dugan too play wing, after starting 138 games at fullback, 21 at centre and 3 at f/e, never started a first grade game on the wing Flanno sticks him out there, and what happens get outjumped and looked horrible, well done Flanno, Flanno not having a great year

Turbo outjumps plenty of people, wingers and fullbacks.

I don't get your point.

carcharias

Immortal
FFS
Dugan just lost the ball in the sun.
Simple but effective tactic that inexplicably we didn’t try.
It’s was sunny as all f**k.
It had nothing to do with his number of games at fullback or rooftop cruiser sesh’s with fergo.

Big Bloke

Juniors
FFS
Dugan just lost the ball in the sun.
Simple but effective tactic that inexplicably we didn’t try.
It’s was sunny as all f**k.
It had nothing to do with his number of games at fullback or rooftop cruiser sesh’s with fergo.
But mate he didn’t even try to jump for the ball. He just stood there.

He’s gotta at least jump surely.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He's probably one of the best at our club under the high ball. There is no reason he shouldn't make a decent winger, he just didn't seem interested in having a dig last week.
There is no reason he cannot master the wing position.

ET was mainly a winger for NSW and Australia.

No reason he and Val cannot share both roles.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
First game back, he will get better every game. Guy can play, should prove a handful running from DH