What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan

jc155776

Coach
Divans only issue was the non involvement probably because he had shifted to an unfamiliar position and would have not been sure what his role is yet.

That non contested bomb was a merkin of a thing with the sun. Manly were exploiting it all second half. Pity our team was t smart enough to do the same in the first half.

carcharias

Immortal
Duges

2016 -2 try’s
2017 - 3 try’s
Last 4 weeks - 4 try’s

Meanwhile Dragons are off to play the Broncos in Brisbane in sudden death.

Card Shark

Immortal
Has it really been that lean for him the last 2 years? That’s poor!

Since he got off the wing after his comeback game, he’s gone real well.

It was a masterstroke playing him there...got him thinking “if I don’t lift my game, I’m stuck here for 3 years”

carcharias

Immortal
Has it really been that lean for him the last 2 years? That’s poor!

Since he got off the wing after his comeback game, he’s gone real well.

It was a masterstroke playing him there...got him thinking “if I don’t lift my game, I’m stuck here for 3 years”
According to some stat site I looked at.

He is a freakin weapon out there lately.
Hymie-esque

Card Shark

Immortal
That’s 1 thing I thought was different about him yesterday.

I didn’t notice it at all...maybe I missed it?

Tiger Shark

Bench
yeah he didn't seem to hobble around or get up injured as much as previous weeks. Though you can generally notice it more when you're at the game.

chewsta

First Grade
A couple of times there yesterday you wouldn't blame him for not getting up. He took some big hits including stray knees to the kidneys. The guy is a kamikaze when competing for the ball, yesterdays try for example he attacked the ball full tilt and came up trumps when most wouldn't have come close.

shaggs

Coach
He is the key for us.
The bloke throws himself into every contest with 100% effort.
It’s no wonder he gets up slowly.

If he is ripping in the others follow. That try he scored of the grubber was a courage play. The chance of scoring was low but the chance of getting flogged was very high, but he competed and got the spoils.

Since his return and obviously not including the manly game he has been one of our best.

shaggs

Coach
A couple of times there yesterday you wouldn't blame him for not getting up. He took some big hits including stray knees to the kidneys. The guy is a kamikaze when competing for the ball, yesterdays try for example he attacked the ball full tilt and came up trumps when most wouldn't have come close.
I’m with ya

Stake Removed

First Grade
He is getting by the game, its like most players flanno signs it takes them a while to adjust, and Dugan been shifted around plus being injured

Frenzy.

Immortal
He is the key for us.
The bloke throws himself into every contest with 100% effort.
It’s no wonder he gets up slowly.

If he is ripping in the others follow. That try he scored of the grubber was a courage play. The chance of scoring was low but the chance of getting flogged was very high, but he competed and got the spoils.

Since his return and obviously not including the manly game he has been one of our best.

Is that the game he played wing? Can only thinks that was because it was a RFI game

Feki is bae

Juniors
What about the battler at the start of this thread saying Dugan shouldn't play wing?

Er I think Flanno knows what he is doing bro! Has been killing it since then.

Latest posts