What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Kerr

Gareth67

First Grade
I have the feeling that Kerr will sign with the Dolphins before season's end. Bennett will turn him into a top-grade prop.

You could be right possum , Bennett is the coach to do just that . Mary failed miserably - enough said - and as yet Griffin has not managed to get the best out of him .

Perhaps that will change this season , I don’t know however as you have said it would not surprise me to see him in a Dolphins jersey next season .

possm

Coach
In 2022 Kerr will provide depth if our squad faces injuries to key players. He will go to the Dolphins on reserve-grade money just like Host and a couple of our other players did when going to the Rabbits.

denis preston

First Grade
Despite how he plays for us still could be one of those selections from left field for QLD. Would help his bank balance with his next contract , so hope the Dragons realize that the Dolphins are welcome to him and judge him only on club form.