What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Lewis

lockyno1

Post Whore
melon.... said:
bullsh*t....his attitude to training this year has been shi'ite. Good luck to him, but dont expect mirracles.

Right..so attitude to training wins games? Last time I checked you don't win games at training!

Geohood

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Right..so attitude to training wins games? Last time I checked you don't win games at training!

Umm obviously if you have a bad attitude at training then you won't get picked for the FG side. He probably just didn't want to be here all along.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Geohood said:
Umm obviously if you have a bad attitude at training then you won't get picked for the FG side. He probably just didn't want to be here all along.

If you were the starting 6/7 last season and then you were told..um sorry we are putting a 17yr old instead of you then you would be pretty annoyed nospam46 ay the least. No doubt that is what caused the so called bad attitude...but in round 1 he was the roosters best and was dropped!

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
He won't do anything at Titans, his got potential but his just stupid, has no ability to think one play ahead and is easy to tackle, someone said his a good ball runner, thats bs, his crap.

Y2Eel

First Grade
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
He won't do anything at Titans, his got potential but his just stupid, has no ability to think one play ahead and is easy to tackle, someone said his a good ball runner, thats bs, his crap.

WTF is that Tripe?

He has a good step of both feet and has a decent kicking game..

melon....

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Attitude earns you a first grade spot. Attitude is 80% of winning teams formula.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I still would rather have a go at Monahan first though, even if it means we don't win another game this year! Monaghan is a much better 7. If that fails I would go for Jamie Soward- he has potential and he is a prolific goalkicker.

McCrud

Juniors
nqboy said:
Might have been handy with the troubles you're having at half.

Too right,

Perhaps this indicates we have someone else in our sights.

If not - we are f**ked.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not really, Berrigan is likely to be leaving and that will free up 200K at least, and I am sure we can find another 100K at least.

Mr Saab

Referee
Berrigan, Thorn and Tate (mosty likely) will be out of here after 2007 is over.
Thats a fair chunk of $$$ available.

nqboy

First Grade
Yeah, that's plenty of dollars but the kids (Moon, Taylor, Kenny, Eastwood) will be requiring upgrades and Hodges and Civ will take payrises as well.