What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Lewis

lockyno1

Post Whore
Civ signed a deal last year, so did Hodges if I am not wrong. Moon and Eastwood will get rises but they won't take up any more than 100K. Tate, Berrigan and Thorn would be on 600K combined probally.

nqboy

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Civ signed a deal last year, so did Hodges if I am not wrong. Moon and Eastwood will get rises but they won't take up any more than 100K. Tate, Berrigan and Thorn would be on 600K combined probally.
It's been all over the papers that Hodges and Civ are up for new deals atm. Civ is supposed to sign in the next few days.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ok fair enough, my mistake. Both players will stay though. Plenty of money left for Monaghan as well. I would offer Monaghan a 3-4 yr deal 350K a yr or something like that.

nqboy

First Grade
Any other questions you have about your club locky, PM me and I will try to answer them for you.

nqboy

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Ok fair enough, my mistake. Both players will stay though. Plenty of money left for Monaghan as well. I would offer Monaghan a 3-4 yr deal 350K a yr or something like that.
From 240K at Manly to $350K at Brisbane? I'm glad you're not running my club.

lockyno1

Post Whore
We won't get him for less than 300K I would imagine. I would pay a bit of overs just to get a good 7.

Mr Saab

Referee
The "cost of living" is cheaper and he would jump at the chance (i think) to play alongside Lockyer, coached by Bennett, and have the outisde backs the Broncos have at the moment.
250k and he would come. 350k? His stock is high at the moment, but not THAT high

lockyno1

Post Whore
Fair enough, I still think it would between 250K and 350K. As I said I would be more than happy to pay somewhere between those figures for Monaghan.