What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh living up to potential

Brian Jackson

Juniors
How good is it seeing Cordoba step up and start playing some great footy the last few weeks just when we needed him to put his hand up? Great seeing one of our young forwards really start making an impact. the future's looking bright...:)

MrT

Juniors
and that's another player Brian Smith dropped after debuting well. Still don't know how good Feleti Mateo could have been if given an opportunity

Utey

Coach
Offload was absolutely brilliant. His running straight and hard. Filling Fui's shoes quite well!

He is tough as Nails. He will be a starting prop sooner rather than later. The Kid has just got that Toughness about him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
he's a deadset cross between Pay and Cayless...fisheel told me last week in the grandstand that he'll be a future captain and i have no reason to doubt it.

Avenger

Immortal
another player from the Illawarra who got rejected by the Dragons. The last one we poached from that area was one, N. Hindmarsh

strider

Post Whore
he has been brilliant since we lost fui .... shows class to really step up when its needed

caylo

Bench
they did stand up well, and josh could be starting next year... but i wouldn't have 2 much quams about wether fui or josh partnered cayless... tsulous could do well next year 2 will a strong pack. hindy robo and wagz backrow, we r looking alryt.

half

Coach
eelavation said:
he's a deadset cross between Pay and Cayless...fisheel told me last week in the grandstand that he'll be a future captain and i have no reason to doubt it.
um what about the fact that fish said it

Gronk

Staff member
Love the Cayless like ball carry. I think he could handle a little more bulk to give him that extra edge too. He'll get better and better. He's a good kid.

scottyeel

Bench
Josh has been really impressive since coming back to 1st grade. I hope Tsoulos steps uo too next year when he gets another chance.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ive always rated Josh, he's always hittin the ball up well, makes good yards, never afraid to take a hit up.

I think we picked him up from Illawarra SG Ball, in 2004 I think.

I can see he him starting prop in the future. It annoyed me how Pearce always kept saying theyve only got one prop out there, when we had both Cayless and Cordoba out there, well Cordoba is a prop you idiot.:sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Josh is class - I loved it a few weeks ago when Woolnough got in his face and tried to upset him but Josh just stared at him and laughed! :lol:

And on Tsoulos, I reckon he'll do well next year. He was playing veryr well in my opinion before his unfortunate injury.

caylo

Bench
Tsulous hits hard, real hard... that wot we need. i think cayless fui josh and tsulous will serve us well... all have great go forward. also with hindy there, i would not be scared 2 play mateo and marsh off the bench, giving us more options. i dont think we need 3 forwards off the bench next year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
And i use to laugh when people on this board said he wasn't that impressive or they prefer Zeb over him.

He will be starting prop next year, tough as anything!

Latest posts